• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA 2 C4's, 377w motor, edelbrock parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PABrian

Loc.
North central PA
MAKE ME AN OFFER ON ANYTHING LISTED! I need to sell this stuff. All offers considered!!!
1 stock bronco C4, unknown mileage, works good, $250
1 custom built TCI C4, brand new, in box. Will post model # & specs tomorrow. No bellhousing or tcase adapter. $1000
377 Windsor stroker short block, '69 block, all forged internals, built by Phil Miller race engines in montoursville, pa. $2900
Edelbrock performer aluminum heads, brand new, with mild port/polish, valve job, also by phil miller. $950
Edelbrock performer aluminum intake for 351w. $125
Must sell all...

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well crap, you need to be closer, I'd be all over the C4...

OP
OP
P

PABrian

Loc.
North central PA
Heads have 60cc combustion chambers, 170cc intake runners, 1.90 intake/1.60 exhaust valves & the aforementioned port/polish work.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
again you people, whats with living on the other side of the country!!

Status
Not open for further replies.