• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2 EB's in Lampasas, Texas

Saddlehorse

Loc.
Cherokee, Texas
I was in Lampasas, Texas yesterday and spotted 2 EBs in a parking lot for sale. 1 cut and 1 uncut. Both in pretty good condition. If I remember right the cut bronco was orange with white trim and flairs and they wanted somewhere around $5,600. The uncut was red with white trim and $7,800 was the price on it.

Sorry, I was on official business and did not have a camera. I doubt it will be any time soon that I have a chance to get back over there. Thought I would put this out to my EB brothers.

Sorry Admin for putting this on the Bronco Talk page, just hoping to reach more people.

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Saddlehorse said:
I was in Lampasas, Texas yesterday and spotted 2 EBs in a parking lot for sale. 1 cut and 1 uncut. Both in pretty good condition. If I remember right the cut bronco was orange with white trim and flairs and they wanted somewhere around $5,600. The uncut was red with white trim and $7,800 was the price on it.

Sorry, I was on official business and did not have a camera. I doubt it will be any time soon that I have a chance to get back over there. Thought I would put this out to my EB brothers.

Sorry Admin for putting this on the Bronco Talk page, just hoping to reach more people.

Official Biz in Lampassas? What are you, a hunting guide! ;D ..that's a nice area!!

Willie

Loc.
Austin Texas
Ummmm, Lampasas, opening weekend, Law Enforcement, looks like we have a Central Texas Game Warden in our group. Good deal. I worked for P&W for over 5 years. Never meet a warder I didnt like and thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

A hunting buddy is Llano bound this weekend and will make a side trip to Lampasas to have a look see at these Bronco's. He's got buck and bronco fever. Could be a very good weekend for him...

Thanks for the scouting report.

OP
OP
S

Saddlehorse

Loc.
Cherokee, Texas
Willie,
Tell your friend if he is coming from Burnet north on 281, when he gets to the first light in Lampasas, take a right. He will go a block, maybe two, and the Broncs are in a parking lot on the right. He can't miss em.
Good luck,
Jed

Willie

Loc.
Austin Texas
Directions sent and will be waiting for his response. Thanks for the follow up on the how to get there. BTW, have you seen the yellow, with white top halfcab in Marble Falls on the Burnet side of town? Its been there awhile, probably because the guy wants over 8K. I looked, but not that hard.....

OP
OP
S

Saddlehorse

Loc.
Cherokee, Texas
I haven't seen that one yet. My buddy just told me today that there was a blue EB setting in some farmers field next to the road in between Llano and Voca. Had $800 on the windshield. That was two weeks ago. It's not there now. I could kill him. Man I only find the expensive ones.

Let me know what your buddy says about the ones in Lampasas.