• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2011 AZ Classic Bronco Stampede

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
I just registered for the event. Whos going and what do you need to do to your Bronco/tow rig before you go?

I have to finish installing my D20, pick up my bumpers from the powder coaters, and hopefully pick up a new Bronco hauler trailer before heading down. WOW this will be an expensive month!:-X

Buckin74

Loc.
San Diego
Well, I'll be there

Bronco should be ready by then but that's not what worries me

2 years ago after 4-blowouts on the motorhome it took me over 26 hours to make a 6 hour trip. We'll see how it goes this year.

ponypower77

I'm going. I need to get a top and get at least two new tires for my Bronco.

AZ69EB

I'm planning on going. Just swapped the T-case out last weekend.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Im going. Need to clean out the bronco form hunting season and probably lube it and give it a once over. Sort though my parts probably bring a couple inttermitant wiper setups and new Jada broncos to sell/swap. Might be a good idea for people to post up parts that they are looking for never know someone out there might have it and be able to bring it to the stampede.
Looks like we may have a few new guys coming from sierra vista dgold_881 with his sweet 76 said he's going were supposed to caravan and possibly a couple other guys from sierra vista as well. Also need to touch base with Jamjet over in tucson I was trying to talk him into going not sure if he'll bring a bronco or not.

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
I'm in, just registered last night.
Need to rotate the spring perches on the fullsize 9".
Finish the OBA
Adjust the linkage on the doubler.
Might need new balljoints as well.

The 68 needs new hood hinges, hood pins, headlight buckets and bulbs, finish installing, sanding, priming front clip.
brake lights repaired, brakes adjusted
Emission tested, renew registration

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
I like the idea of a list of things needed, swapmeet style.

I need a single, stock, body mount. Just one. in good shape.

BroncinBrandon

Loc.
Tri-City Az
Register?

I need a carb, just put 300 miles on the bronco last weekend and he's unhappy. I do have a holley truck avenger carb though, just havent put it on because of the AOD adjustment.

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
This WAS going to be my year....had pretty much everything all planned out...then I got rear-ended on the 101 and the Bronco has been in repair shop purgatory for the last 5+ weeks. Just got word on Monday that the insurance approved the repairs (YEA!), but the shop's estimating 3-4 weeks to get them done. That, of course, assumes that none of the parts are on back order & get there PDQ.

Have fun everyone!

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
Rebuilt trans and transfer case rebuilt rear with detroit and 4:56 gears rebuilt front end with tru trac and gears and chromoly axles new dual exaust fresh tune on the motor I think im ready to go.oh I forgot all new heavy duty stearing set up from driven auto

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
This WAS going to be my year....had pretty much everything all planned out...then I got rear-ended on the 101 and the Bronco has been in repair shop purgatory for the last 5+ weeks. Just got word on Monday that the insurance approved the repairs (YEA!), but the shop's estimating 3-4 weeks to get them done. That, of course, assumes that none of the parts are on back order & get there PDQ.

Have fun everyone!

Show up anyways at least on saturday afternoon you'll get to see a lot of bronco and talk to a lot of people.

dgold_881

Contributor
Yep I'll be there and 3 other dudes and their EB's from Sierra Vista.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Put the camper in the truck, Bronco on the trailer and I'm ready. This will be our 11th Stampede haven't missed one since 2000.

75Bronc

I have wanted to go the last few years but haven't made it, maybe this year ill make it down!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Assuming nothing goes wrong on my trip this Saturday, I think my truck is about ready to go for this year's event.

Todd Z.

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
Well, not this year for me. That weekend is my anniversary and I got away with missing it last year, but 2 years in a row is asking for trouble :p. Besides, I just got my Bronco dried out after last years Stampede! :cool: I did find this cool sticker that I thought was appropriate for me after last year.
Chuck

Attachments

• scubaflagbronco.jpg
    scubaflagbronco.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Broncosub4.jpg
    Broncosub4.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 42

bohntr28

Loc.
Mesa
Unfortunately I have to work Thurs and Friday night but I will be out there Saturday morning on zero sleep but it will be worth it. See you guys out there!

Mr Rags

Contributor
I will be there. Its an event I won't miss. Too many broncos to look at, the raffle has too much good stuff to win, and too many good "bronco" folk to talk with. I have kind of a short list of the big stuff.

8000k winch
35" tires
31" tires
Hugh's C6 w/ AA adapter for D20
Protofab rollcage
Protofab bumper
65% off Painless harness

Those are just the ones off the top of my head. There is much more stuff. I am getting excited. See you guys there!