• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2011 AZ Classic Bronco Stampede

Lebe

Loc.
Phx
Won't miss the Stampede for anything. Hope to have my seat heaters installed by then.

Not to hijack but anyone going to the Moab Bronco Safari, 5/1/11? Not as big as the Stampede but fun trails.

Rockin69er

I have registered but the Bronco is DOA. Was planning on Wed thru Sun this year but a job change says I will be lucky to have ANY days off. Crossing my fingers.

SurfCityEB66

Contributor
Well, not this year for me. That weekend is my anniversary and I got away with missing it last year, but 2 years in a row is asking for trouble :p. Besides, I just got my Bronco dried out after last years Stampede! :cool: I did find this cool sticker that I thought was appropriate for me after last year.
Chuck

That sticker is funny! Don't lie...I know you probably scuba after big weekends at the lake and sell sun glasses and find wallets in the channel!!

Hoochdog

I registered on Sunday, missed last year on rebuilding the diffs. This year will be the first real tryout after many mods. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

Brent

Dan74Bronc

Loc.
Chandler, Az
Well, I missed the early registration deadline. Still have a bunch of work to do to the Bronco but I will be there rain or shine.

70_Steve

Old Guy
Well, I missed the early registration deadline.
So did I. And after just getting out of surgery yesterday to repair the ripped tendon in my left arm (from putting in the engine to get ready for the Stampede) and now can't drive the trails, I don't think I'll pay the extra $20 to register. But I will be there. I only need one hand to drink beer!

OP
OP
needabronco

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
My transfer case is in! The new case I rebuilt was a 72' T shift with a J front shaft and had early borg warner yolks on it? Now I need a speedy sleeve for one yolk and a new CV on my driveshaft (I think I figured out what smoked the transfer case)%).

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
So did I. And after just getting out of surgery yesterday to repair the ripped tendon in my left arm (from putting in the engine to get ready for the Stampede) and now can't drive the trails, I don't think I'll pay the extra $20 to register. But I will be there. I only need one hand to drink beer!

Steve, I'm bringing 4 teenagers. I'm sure we could talk one of them into driving you around in your rig ;)

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Haha!!! After the surgery, I do have more than beer.:cool: Still trying to talk the wife into driving some of the trails. And I did register yesterday.

Good news Steve, looking forward to seeing you on a trail again. :)

Rockin69er

Haha!!! I do have more than beer.:cool: .

PARTY AT STEVES !!!! JK. Still trying to get the time off but it doesn't look good:( Probably 80/20 against. Starting up a brand new cement plant is very time consuming. No Bronco and not sure about time off, but still registered in case I can break away for the raffle.;D

Mr Rags

Contributor
Looks like there aren't very many people on cb that are going. :(

OP
OP
needabronco

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
My rig's back in action, I picked up my driveshaft this afternoon, just need a few minutes to put it back in. I did notice a small puddle of gear oil under my D20, hopefully its just the inspection cover?

I just need to pack up and get all the kids down there...:D

joser

Loc.
Chesterfield, MI
I'll be there! Motorhome rental this year. Sleeping in style. (A comfortable wife and kids means a happy dad!)

We are getting out there Thursday mid-day.

Drive safe for you out of towners.