• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2011 AZ Classic Bronco Stampede

Mr Rags

Contributor
Barring anything going wrong, I will be there Wed. as well.

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
I will be there Wed too...Bronco has the new cage and seats, now time to get the cage painted, running out of valuable time....

AZ69EB

I plan on being there early Thursday.

Are you guys planning a wild cat run on Thursday?

Also, I was told my one of my customers who lives in the area, that the river crossing is open?

Is that true?

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
I cant see why the river crossing wouldnt be open we havent had rain like last year. We had plenty of river crossings last year with only a minor incident that I know of with the BII that didnt quite make it up the bank and touched another vehicle.:eek:

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

Also, I was told my one of my customers who lives in the area, that the river crossing is open?

Is that true?

There's no reason the "main" river crossing right near Gillette wouldn't be open. What is closed is the road that comes down from camp to the main river crossing. That area is private property and the owner has apparently fenced it off. Makes logistics for the non street-legal buggy guys a bit tougher.

Todd Z.

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
Calling out for some local assistance on this Sunday to help lift my cage back into my truck. My son and I pulled it last night....What a heavy ^*^*&%&%.....

bohntr28

Loc.
Mesa
Hey Bill,
What time are you thinking on Sunday? Tell me you went through the dash with the cage... It makes so much more room ;D

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Is that true?

Might be time for a quick run but I usually help get everything set up for the club.

RobertC

Loc.
Phoenix
Going too

Dad flys in early thurs morning. I'll pick him up then off to the stampede.

Just need:
beer
steaks
Ice
did I say beer?

Does anyone need any random 67 parts? I have a few internal door parts.

Also have a brand new auto meter fuel gauge. small, silver trim, black background

I am looking to buy a 4x4x2 steering box and a stock column

Last edited:

AZ69EB

Todd,

I was told that the river crossing down from camp is open again. I guess we will find out this week.

See you there.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Only days away:cool: Got to finish the bronco prep and get some beer.
Ive got a few parts that I'm already bringing some to sell got a couple of intermittant wiper setups, a brand new summit fuel filter http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G1507/, a couple of qjet adapters, and some Jada/matchbox and hotwheels toys.
Other things I could bring if someone wanted them. Just let me know I can send pics and talk price.
A decent 67 dash with steering column cover, no glove box door, no ash tray, no switches or contols with or without gauge cluster. Dash may have a 1-2 extra holes in it for unknown switches but is in good shape otherwise.
New never installed bikini top with brackets and wiper drop down.
older JD 4core radiator. good condition but the tanks do leak(needs to be resoldered). I only used it a few years before I swapped it out. I should have the 4 core brackets as well.
Might post some more stuff if I decide to sell any of the transmissions I have or finds some long forgotten stuff.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Todd,

I was told that the river crossing down from camp is open again. I guess we will find out this week.

See you there.

Sam - that would be great news if it's true!

See ya there.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
needabronco

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
I'm loading up right now!;D I'll be down there sometime tomorrow afternoon. I'm thinking about maybe running Moores Gulch Thursday morning, with just a few rigs it shouldn't take too long and we could still help set up camp Thursday afternoon?

Mr Rags

Contributor
Casey, we are planning on setting up the tents and trailer on Thursday morning. Registration is open at 3:00.

We had the club meeting last night. Everything is set to go. There are 109 trucks registered so far, 90 or so broncos, and lots of raffle prizes.

If anyone is not planning on attending because their truck is not finished, or for any other reason, I would encourage you to come out Satuday afternoon. There will be lots of broncos to check out and a lot of great people to talk shop with. Stay for dinner and the raffle, there is a bunch of great parts that will be given away. You can buy dinner and raffle tickets on site.

I've got to get to the store and start getting loaded!