• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2012 Bronco.

OP
OP
lil bronco

lil bronco

Idk but the images tht i have seen of it r pretty nice.Yea they want cuz they have been saying tht since 2008 and they have not made it yet so.

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
If they do it will be a turbo diesel and way cool, but it would only be for Australia as they get all the cool Fords now.

OP
OP
lil bronco

lil bronco

Well i have looked at some images from google and yahoo and some other websites.

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
That image you've seen is photos from the old concept (2004!) being recycled on the web. No rumors, no spy shots, no new concepts. 99.9% sure no upcoming new Bronco :cry:

OP
OP
lil bronco

lil bronco

The 2012 bronco looks like a jacked up hummer. It does not even look like a bronco.

OP
OP
lil bronco

lil bronco

Ok 2012 bronco wld ruin the bronco name. It wld b different if it looked like a bronco but it dont. It looks like a rejected hummer. I have my second thoughts about it now.

medwards01

Loc.
Wilmington, NC
Lil Bronco, where are you located in North Mississippi? I lived in Ripley from September 1997 until December 2009. What's your dad's moniker on this forum?

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
i still think that if they are going to manufacture it and sell it to the public...it won't be until 2015 or 2016...50year anniversary!

OP
OP
lil bronco

lil bronco

If they do make it in 2015-16 it wldnt b the same as the original 1966. They can try and try but they will never top the original.

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
They will never be as cool as the original. Too many Federal safety regulations will hamstring it: Stability control is mandatory on 2012, doubtful the top will be removable, ABS, airbags......
As well as the buying public will insist on such ridiculous amenities as: climate control, carpet, power windows, power locks, navigation, 8 way adjustable power seats, automatic trans.......

It would be nice to have a stripper version available similar to the club racer SVO Mustangs. I'd buy one without all the heavy/ pricey options. Unfortunately I am not the target audience Ford (or anyone else) is looking for. ;)

OP
OP
lil bronco

lil bronco

U got tht rite. U got 2 stick 2 the original.If it is not broke y fix it? I think it wld look better like the original. I think more ppl wld b behind it more if it wld look like an original bronco.