• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2013 AZ Classic Broncos Stampede - Moto Thread (More videos!)

quikdrummer

Loc.
Chino Valley, AZ
Greg thanks for all the work getting these up

And your a crazy man wheeling til 4 am sick as a dog lol, I'm younger than you and I doubt I could have done that. Definitely a fun day wheeling with you, and you'll have to give me a shout when your ready to do some summer wheeling in the mountains up here. I know Mike's itching to also

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Brian on Predator

Here's a compilation of Brian's rig on Predator

[youtube]vsDtXUIrsWw[/youtube]

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Greg thanks for all the work getting these up

And your a crazy man wheeling til 4 am sick as a dog lol, I'm younger than you and I doubt I could have done that. Definitely a fun day wheeling with you, and you'll have to give me a shout when your ready to do some summer wheeling in the mountains up here. I know Mike's itching to also

The stampede only comes once a year. You have to make the best of it! ;) You can bet I will call amigo! Really enjoyed your company and wheeling skills! PM me with your address and phone number when you get a chance.

quikdrummer

Loc.
Chino Valley, AZ
Here's a compilation of Brian's rig on Predator

[youtube]vsDtXUIrsWw[/youtube]

FuckinA.jpg

Awesome

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Dave on Predator

Here's a compilation of Dave on Predator and Upper Terminator

[youtube]HuqxcvnRZY0[/youtube]

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Jeff on Predator and Upper Terminator

Here's a compilation of Jeff's rig on Predator and Upper Terminator

[youtube]R75LfbmJSoA[/youtube]

Mr Rags

Contributor
I am glad I got to chat with you and your dad Suzy. Can't believe how many years it's been since Moab. I would love to come out your way sometime. If the finances improve I will do that for sure. I would love to photo document for your event.

Greg, I know where we can get a 2 bronco trailer for the trip in Sept.!! :D

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Paul on Predator and Upper Terminator

PB (Paul) finally caught up to us on Friday to run the rest of Predator and Upper Terminator

[youtube]QYudJi8JEh0[/youtube]

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Motoman on Predator and Upper Terminator

All the small clips put together of my Friday day runs.....

[youtube]jZBLw-8GpSU[/youtube]

gladkin

Greg, the pics are amazing!! Had a blast wheeling, one of the best times ever.

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Thanks Suzy. Oh we will be there one way or the other. Jeanette made promises I am going to have to keep, so we will be looking for tour guides or empty seats come Sept.

Yes she did.. Keep us updated on what you decide to do and we will make sure to accommodate you.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Great pictures and videos as always Motoman.:cool::cool: Thanks so much for sharing the experiance for those that could not attend.

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for the kind words everyone!! I still have more videos...I'll get em up soon. Steve and I have been working on my 3rd member and building a welder stand today. We also picked up his engine..... NEXT is assembly! Will be nice to have Steve back on the road soon!