• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2021 Ford Bronco

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Pretty interesting stats there, I was just getting ready post the same. Lot's of jeeps being traded in lol.
Yes it is interesting, I wish it would put the reservation numbers in order, just to see if the numbers are consistent.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
I reserved a 2-door Wildtrack. #10220297. Was not able to do any options other than that. Went straight to deposit after picking the model and 2 or 4 door. Would have liked to get a first edition, but wasn't able to get online in time.

Fastwest

I really don’t think these numbers are sequential. I was in at 8 mountain time on the 13th with 10137313. Some guys from the 14th have lower numbers. What gives?

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can't believe I am saying this but I have a Badlands reserved. The wife isn't saying no but she isn't really jumping up and down either. I think I will have to let her pick the color.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I can't believe I am saying this but I have a Badlands reserved. The wife isn't saying no but she isn't really jumping up and down either. I think I will have to let her pick the color.
Happy wife=new Bronco, I think that's the saying

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK

Same here lol. I was skeptical, she was content on driving the Highlander still. About 3/4 of the way through the reveal video, she says "we should probably reserve a 4 door, I don't care what package, but we should reserve a 4 door catus gray". lol

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Same here lol. I was skeptical, she was content on driving the Highlander still. About 3/4 of the way through the reveal video, she says "we should probably reserve a 4 door, I don't care what package, but we should reserve a 4 door catus gray". lol
I was torn between the 2 door and 4 door. My kids are 19 and 17 so I don't need the 4 door for kids, the Raptor is crewcab so if we need the room we will take it. Put a bedcover on it and we are beach bound if it's a family trip.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

You better brother.. Congrats!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Proud to say, one of my nephews in MS reserved his bronco..

Beat me to it Would love to go on and do it. Just being sensible, test drive it, check out all the packages, save a little mo $$ to not put myself completely in debt lol

It's pretty Nice not having a vehicle payment, let me tell ya

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Proud to say, one of my nephews in MS reserved his bronco..

Beat me to it Would love to go on and do it. Just being sensible, test drive it, check out all the packages, save a little mo $$ to not put myself completely in debt lol

It's pretty Nice not having a vehicle payment, let me tell ya
If the wife wasn't ready to get another car I probably wouldn't buy one. But she is and I'm happy for it. It's only money and my kids will spend it all after I'm gone anyways.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
If the wife wasn't ready to get another car I probably wouldn't buy one. But she is and I'm happy for it. It's only money and my kids will spend it all after I'm gone anyways.

lol, likely they will huh too funny

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
There will be 7000 First Editions offered now, you still have a chance!!!