• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2021 Ford Bronco

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Don't tell me that.... I've got a budget.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

No bronco owner ever said to another bronco owner "I've got a budget" and believed them lol!!!!

Isn't the First Edition only in 4 door?

I debated back and forth over the FE or Badlands and it would allow me select both 2 door and 4 door for both but I can't say for sure.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
No bronco owner ever said to another bronco owner "I've got a budget" and believed them lol!!!!

I debated back and forth over the FE or Badlands and it would allow me select both 2 door and 4 door for both but I can't say for sure.

Badlands... :)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Mark up I I seen, not the additional first editions to be released. :(

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
So they did double the amount of 1st editions to 7k and now they have all been spoken for.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/2021-ford-bronco-sold-out-again

yeah, basically they oversold, Guess some Tech dude, didn't put the limit out there on the interwebs correctly or something like that

so they honored it. Which is the right thing to do

Unless they said, the first 3,500 the rest no go

Likely they didn't wanna piss anyone off

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
I just put a down payment on a 2022 model. Bought some shares of F, if the new models and the Bronco sell as we hope I should make enough to have a 80% down payment or better.
Had I not listened to my 'former' FA it wouldn't even be an issue now.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I just put a down payment on a 2022 model. Bought some shares of F

I considered doing that myself w/the shares a few weeks ago.. Just already have enough in other stocks, and don't want to put a whole lot more in

100 shares right, gives you the right for that reservation?

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I had read that 100 shares qualified you for the X-plan pricing.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
So after almost two since the reveal, from what I see on the FB groups and 2021 Bronco websites, about 90% of the people interested in the new bronco act like they've never seen, riden in, or driven a vehicle.........I'm honestly waiting for someone to ask what the four, round, black things are at each corner. I'm pretty patient and enjoy helping folks out but come on!

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Yep, I still think most youngsters, middle aged folks and many older folks don't know what a Bronco is/was.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL. Yes it'll definitely be a whole new following

Along with all us fanatics. ha

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I found this to be interesting.
28b2a7e99d453832fb705337c6048d9a.jpg

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
I read something about that, it said you could have 2 sets, one for bashing and the other for date night.