• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

23 Gal Tank Potential Mass Buy!!!

Roll Call for 23 gal tank (Aero Tanks)

• Basic 23 gal Tank

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Basic 23 gal Tank w/ skid plate

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • 23 gal Tank Setup for in-tank Pump

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • 23 gal Tank Setup for in-tank Pump w/ skid plate

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4xfloored

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Bernardino
It’s Official * MASS BUY for Aero 23 Gal. Tank is ON!!!
Click here: http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156420

The mass buy starts now until MARCH 3rd 2010

Discounted Price applies if 5 or more tanks are ordered:

BASIC 23 gallon TANK... $263.00
IN-TANK PUMP option... $79.00 ( fuel pump not included )
SKID PLATE option.... $59.00 (welded on)
11 gallon Auxiliary is.... $179.00 plus $38.00 for sending unit
California must pay SALES TAX!
SMOG option NO CHARGE! (must mention when ordering)

DETAILS OF THE TANK ARE AS FOLLOWED:
Tank is made from 16 gauge Aluminized Steel
Tanks are Baffled and have return line
23 gal tanks comes with sending unit and mounting hardware
Tank is 22” wide side to side and 14.5” deep and the departure angle is 7.5”, 3” up measured up from the bottom
Aero will move mounting if asked to accommodate a body lift, keep in mind that you need to factor 1” on top of the tank if you option the in tank pump for clearance.
2 year Warranty

SHIPPING INFO: Aero tanks say shipping usually starts around $65.00 +,
When you call to place an order Speak to Jacob, he can tell you the cost of shipping at that time. , Tanks will be ready to ship within 2 weeks from the end of the Mass Buy.( March 2, 2010 )

ORDERING: Payment needs to be made if FULL and they will accepts Credit Cards and Check.

PICK UP IS A OPTION JUST MENTION TO JACOB.

http://www.aerotanks.com/

CALL AERO TANKS AND SPEAK TO JACOB (909) 388-0002

To get the discount mention : MILO

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck77

Loc.
El Paso
For those of on a budget for a 23 gallon Tank I am puttin a feeler out there to see what a kind of head count I can get.

I have been in contact with Aero Tanks as there office is less than a mile from mine, they can and will weld the tank mounts according to our body lifts, but keep in mind that those that do the EFI style tank need to factor an inch or so for the access door and 90* lines that come out of the top of the tank, the tank I saw last week was not super purty, however functional and pretty thick on the bottom, I believe they can weld a skid plate on for additional cost and set it up to run an Intank Pump.

By the Way...
Their basic 23gal tank runs $293.00 incl. sending unit
$89.00 for in tank pump set up(pump not inc)
$69.00 for tank skid plate

I was told that shipping ranges from $65-100 depending on the location will get prices early this week..

My name is Milo, I will be glad to put this together if we get enough, lets see if we can save some dough!!

I'll get in on this if it happens. I need to rebuild my fuel system from tanks to carb anyway.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
I might be interested. What are the dimensions and would they hang down any lower that any of the other 23 gal. tanks?

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Sound like a good deal, but I have a question: Why do you need an inch of clearance for an access door? Other EFI tanks I have run, you just drop the tank and unscrew the access panel to the pump.

Ben

JIMS74

Loc.
PORTSMOUTH, VA.
Here is a couple pics of an older aero tank for no body lift. I have been very happy with the quality, price, and fit.
Jim

Attachments

• 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 142
  • 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 135.jpg
    135.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 123

Nightmare Bronc

If shipping were not so high to Louisiana I may be interested, but here is the info they gave me yesterday.

"Here is the info aero tanks gave me on the BR-21

Tank cost $292.00
EFI bracket $89.00
Shipping UPS about $135.00 to Louisiana."

Last edited:

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
If shipping were not so high to Louisiana I may be interested, but here is the info they gave me yesterday.

"Here is the info aero tanks gave me on the BR-21

Tank cost $292.00
EFI bracket $89.00
Shipping UPS about $135.00 to Louisiana."

Maybe it comes full of gas;D

J.K. Francis

I'm in if we can make this thing happen. Fed Ex Ground seems to be the lease expensive for me. Willl the vendor work with other shippers?? Jeff - Va Beach, VA

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Here is a couple pics of an older aero tank for no body lift. I have been very happy with the quality, price, and fit.
Jim

I have no body lift right now but will be coing with an inch lift pretty soon. I just wonder how low the thing will hang.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
you should buy one for Todd!

Hahaha ;D

He already has a 23 gal. tank...I need to get him the aux tank. Or at least get him to hook up the one he has. That way he can go a little farther before he runs out of gas! %)

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was going to mention the same thing. If enough people from one basic region join in, the shipping could be made to one location. Somebody's company that doesn't mind getting personal stuff or something like that.

Paul

rjp1965

I would be interested and would also be interested in local pickup or shipping to San Diego.

Will they also offer us a discount on the auxiliary tank?

OP
OP
4xfloored

4xfloored

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Bernardino
Sound like a good deal, but I have a question: Why do you need an inch of clearance for an access door? Other EFI tanks I have run, you just drop the tank and unscrew the access panel to the pump.

Ben

I may have be confused when I said that, you need alittle extra room for the fuel line that comes out the top, see pic on the first page, sorry for the confusion.