• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

23 gallon tank with EFI

rojo23

Loc.
Ashland, VA
I recently purchased proflo 4 Efi. I am looking at the extra capacity 23 gallon fuel tanks. I see Toms Wildhorses bronco graveyard and protofab all sell them. I would prefer the in tank pump. Any suggestion on one of the venders.

Anything special to take into consideration before buying one? I have about a 1” body lift

I like the idea of a pump thank I could buy from a local auto parts store if it ever went bad. Thanks

Okie69

Contributor
The one that lick creek developed and is sold through Duffs would be the one I’d get. Pricey but solves a lot of problems.

1969miller

Contributor
Loc.
Elk Grove
The wild horses M1A1 uses a pump from a foxbody or SN95 mustang 5.0, very common in parts stores.
When installed with a 1in body lift, the mounting candy cane bolts allow for the tank to be bolted up and still sit flush with your bed floor.