• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2nd Annual Nov. Run @ URE 9th,10th,11th

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
Hey everyone, the Carolina Broncos are going to Uwharrie Nov.9th-11th. Just wanted to pass this along for anyone wanting to meet up with us. We are staying at the Arrow Head Campground.

I know the Fawl Crawl is this month, but if ya cant make it to that...maybe Nov. is good for ya.

Also for members, if you are going please reply-so we can get a count. Thanks,Chuck
2.jpg

Last edited:

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Chuck - That's the weekend after the honeymoon. I'm going to Tellico the weekend before - I'm going to have to come up with a really good excuse to make it!

Robert

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
Robert, dont worry about it...I've been there before><><><scratch that-been there twice;D ;D

Peter, look for Troy,NC and you should find the forest on any map.

Hope to see ya again Nick!Chuck

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Awful tempting! Like Nick, I'll have to see if I break anything at the Fawl Crawl.

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
I hope we have a good turn out. I think I still need to tear down the rear springs.I think the shackles are not working right...not allowing enough movement.

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
I'm looking into the possibility. It's hard for me to get away on the weekend right now. I'd say I'm 50-50 at best. I'll keep you posted,

Stephen

NC-Fordguy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bethel/Greenville NC
Well I am going of course....

The local 4x4 club I wheel with(mostly heeps) will host a grill out after saturdays trail ride....so bring those broncos and appetites.

Ed

nhopman

Thought I broke something bad in the transfer case. Ended up being a linkage rod in the tranny. Got the new rod installed, so the actual problem is fixed, but I couldn't resist an upgrade while the T-case was out. Unfortunately, I won't have time to get it all back together before this weekend.

Have fun everyone. Hate that I have to miss it.

Nick

Sasquatch

Hour and a half away yet I've never been there:cry: Maybe next time my POS will be together enough to make it. SB

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Scoop said:
Awful tempting! Like Nick, I'll have to see if I break anything at the Fawl Crawl.
Again, like Nick, I busted pretty good at Tellico. Blew an axle u-joint on Slick Rock which took out both ball joints on my passenger side. I'll be lucky to get it fixed for the Bronco Shootout at Uhwarrie next year!

Have fun.

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
We will miss ya'll, but I bet ya'll had one heck of a time @ Tellico!! I hope to go there soon. Thank for letting me know, good luck with the rigs-fixing them,Chuck

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
sorry guys, my rig is still at the beach. I'll probably be going down the weekend after next and bringing her back home. Lets get together in December!

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
:cry: Looks like I will have to work this weekend myself. Couldn't find anyone to cover for me and I will probably have to work 3rd shift next week to cover for someone having surgery. Otherwise my rig was packed and ready.:cry:

pistolpete837

Loc.
Bear Creek, NC
i just started my new job last week and have to work this weekend so i am out but hopefully next time. hope yall have a great time and stay safe.