• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2nd Annual AZ Bronco RoundUp Dec 16, 2023 at Sanderson Ford

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
2nd Annual AZ Bronco RoundUp at Sanderson Ford Glendale on Saturday Dec 16, 2023. We had 200+ Broncos last year and this will be bigger. Reserve your free spot here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/arizon...ford-vehicle-reservation-tickets-679608827297

1st Annual thread: https://classicbroncos.com/forums/threads/az-bronco-show-december-17th.317929/

XvRrMrv.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Thanks for posting, @El Jefe! Hope to see even more folks there this year.

Todd Z.
I was getting worried we weren't having it again. Should be 250+ in attendance this year.

Also I saw you tried tagging me in an insurance thread a few months back as El Jefe instead of JefeAZ 😬

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I was getting worried we weren't having it again. Should be 250+ in attendance this year.

Also I saw you tried tagging me in an insurance thread a few months back as El Jefe instead of JefeAZ 😬
Doggone it! Sorry about that....

It took a long time to get all the details worked out for the show and of course we had some delays there after the tragedy at the dealership last month.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I just
Doggone it! Sorry about that....

It took a long time to get all the details worked out for the show and of course we had some delays there after the tragedy at the dealership last month.

Todd Z.
No worries! I messaged the guy.

I just read the article, that is so sad!

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I brought parts last year and sold/gave them away. Im sure that is fine. I have not heard any details on the trail ride but I will find out

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If anyone is waffling, just do it! This event is probably one of the best I have been to. Well organized and well attended with some big surprise guests. I will be back for sure. Bringing a different Bronco every year.

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
Somebody scheduled the company Christmas party that day without asking me, imagine that!
I won't be able to make it, but I am dying for a good Bronco swap meet. I have way too much stuff and I don't want to catalog it, much less package it and ship it if somebody were to buy it. 😂

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would be up for a swap meet too. I have a ton of stuff that I just hate selling a piece at a time

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Sounds like a nice event. I would love to attend, but it's an 11 hour drive for me!

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
Hopefully there's a swap meet event in the Southwest or SoCal in the near future. I could fill up a pickup truck and then some with stuff that I took off or stuff that I didn't use.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
No trail run planned at this time. And officially not a swap meet but if you have something stuffed in the back of your truck, I don't think you'll get in trouble :).

Todd Z.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Todd Z, I still have a box of stuff I have not been trying that hard to give you. I'm going to try and make it and hopefully drop it off with you. We will see what life throws at me that weekend.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I am bringing 66 mustang fastback parts for a guy in Queen Creek Arizona
No one has organized a drive up from Tucson yet but I know several guys are making the trip. I will keep you in the loop if there is a meet spot but last year it was at Tangerine and I10 at 6:45. I had a change of plans and fly out of Phx that afternoon so the Bronco won't be there but I will be with a large group of family

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Todd Z, I still have a box of stuff I have not been trying that hard to give you. I'm going to try and make it and hopefully drop it off with you. We will see what life throws at me that weekend.
Sounds good!

Thanks,
Todd Z.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Joey said he is thinking about a trail ride Sunday and will know more soon