• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

302 Efi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Hey My Running BUDDY is whipping me for a complete 302 efi set up ..
he has a 302 about 1985 or so ..He wants a efi set up for AOD..COMPLETE WIRING ...COMPUTER ..LET ME KNOW..

iamfastrr

If you can't find a complete setup. I have the upper and lower intake as well as the throttle body, mass air flow sensor and injectors.

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Well I wrote that at work ....AKA NO TIME.... I think he has that ..He's pieced together a few items but he wants a complete set up off one car...
......He doesn't have a computer ...or dist... or wiring harness...may not have the TB..
...He has upper and lower with fuel rail and injectors ...maybe a little more but not much ...
.........He want something between 86 to 93 with Mass Air Flow system all off one car with an AOD trans ...and he'd like brackets for alt and power steering and serpentine set up ...He really wants an old car he can take it all off of one piece at a time ...

Mckinleyrb

I have what you want

I have a setup off a 87 mustan HO. Harness, comp, throtle body, injectors, distributor, upper and lower intake, etc. Was going to put it on mine but im busy with other things. It didnt come cheep but make me an offer.

OP
OP
Pa PITT

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I sure would have thought that there were more of these avaialbe around down town TEXAS .than there seems to be ......We'd like to have a hole car running or not ..
...TTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.