• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO 302 Manual Bellhousing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonybronco123

I'm converting from auto to manual. Looking for a 302 Bronco manual transmission bellhousing. Please let me know what you want and what shipping will be to ST. Louis, MO.

512cadillac

bellhousing

I have a good bell housing if you cant find anything closer. I am in Lincoln, Ne If you are real serious I can take it in and get a qoute. I was hoping for $20.00 for the bell housing. John

lynn w gray

bell housing

I'm converting from auto to manual. Looking for a 302 Bronco manual transmission bellhousing. Please let me know what you want and what shipping will be to ST. Louis, MO.

i have a couple i wil give to you free, you pay shipping, from louisiana 71360 around 24 llbs. lynn

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Tony,

I was in STL with the bellhousing and clutch fork most of last week and over the weekend and you never called to meet up. Can I assume you no longer need this stuff?

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.