• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

302 oil pans

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
What year modles pan do we need on Running Buddys swap ....I notices my 1972 pan is sloped on one side while I have a 302 setting on a bronco frame we bought for parts that pan has rear sump but is straight across will this one work....And email us if you got one with screen for sale also ...

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
The stock 5.0 mustang double hump oil pans fit fine. You should be able to find one of them easy enough.

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
:p :p :p If you have a 1 to 2" lift you wont have any problems with a mustang or Tbirb 302 pan also the ltd's with rack steering. With no lift you will hit on a good time playing good luck.%) %) %) Bill %) :cool: ;D

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
:p :p :p If you have a 1 to 2" lift you wont have any problems with a mustang or Tbirb 302 pan also the ltd's with rack steering. With no lift you will hit on a good time playing good luck.%) %) %) Bill %) :cool: ;D

,,,,I run ford racing part #M-6675-A50 which according to them is the production 91-95 5.0L H.O. engine pan with the low oil level sender port removed,,,,, this is with no lift & has never hit .....this pan can only be run however with 83 & up 5.0 blocks with the dipstick hole in the block right above the drivers side oil pan rail

Attachments

• P5111397.JPG
    P5111397.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 56

pondscum

I have a pan out of a 86 crown vic in my eb and it works great. Mine is a double sump which is pictured on 72bronco's reply but it will only work with a 5.0 engine ( dip stick on drivers side )

trophybass

Loc.
Plant City, Florida
I have a pan out of a 86 crown vic in my eb and it works great. Mine is a double sump which is pictured on 72bronco's reply but it will only work with a 5.0 engine ( dip stick on drivers side )

Cool; since my new motor is the 89 crown vic 5.0 that the oil pan goes with.;D Thanks.