• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

351w EFI Wiring Harness

Shoppy57

Hi, I'm working on mating a 68 bronco with a stock 351w Efi from a 92 full size bronco e4od 4x4.I am hoping to use the c4 trans already aquired in the project. The engine is in and fit's with some small body mods. Now I have the challenge of getting it wired. I have only the stock harness to work with and it is loaded with wires I don't need. In addition it does not fit the fenders well and uses the underhood fuse/relay center to distribute power to o2 sensors and what not. Is there a easy way to adapt this engine harness to a simple wiring kit or am I stuck with the stock Monster Harness?? Any help would be Greatly appreciated
Thanks, Mike

1992 Bronco 351 Efi, E4OD, u2L1 Computer
Stock 1968 Bronco C4

70_Steve

Old Guy
Not sure what you mean by "simple wiring kit". Lots of us run modified Ford harnesses, that have been reloomed to fit the Bronco, and stripped of unnecessary wires. The Ford Fuel Injection web site has a ton of info.

Here is a link to wiring schematics for a Mass Air system. If you click on the Truck Computers link at the top of the page, you'll get to a page of computer pinouts for the Speed Density truck computers, and links to various Speed Density schematics.

You should also plan on finding a copy of Ford Fuel Injection and Electronic Engine Control: How to Understand, Service and Modify, 1988-1993 by Charles O. Probst.