• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

393 Stroker what should I use?

Bronchole

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chatsworth, Ca (LA)

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Mad is right! Build a clevor.

Building a budget stroker?
No such thing because when you're done and up and running you'll tell yourself "Why didn't I go all out"...

Terrible disease this bronco thing we have...

greasypigeon

Loc.
Fort Bliss, Tx
Building a budget stroker?
No such thing because when you're done and up and running you'll tell yourself "Why didn't I go all out"...

Terrible disease this bronco thing we have...

It's funny if you think abut it. Doing cocaine is a cheaper hobby then having a bronco.

OP
OP
B

Broncofarm

Ya maybe but I'm not too much of a power guy. I'd like to have a little more than I did with the stock 5.8 since I have to rebuild it anyway but the power was ok before.

And yes I know the ... well while I have it apart why don't I just to this too... That is why I am now building 3 link front and rear with coilovers, Dana 60's,203/205 TC, c-6 and body 10" longer with 2 rows of back seats. And with tires too started out and I was going to do 35's now I have 38.5 SX's and thinking about the 43" SX when ever they come out.

lol anyone interested in 4 new 38.5x14.5x16.5 SX's?

Hmm maybe you have a ... point all out stroker lmao...

bornazen

Loc.
Lakewood
I have the Extreme E Cam 262 in my 4X4 bronco w/ a carburetor and my old cam was an RV style cam, FYI the 262 cam has alot more power. I would not cut yourself short unless it affects the EFI system

OP
OP
B

Broncofarm

Yes I figured I would get it together and see how it runs. Then maybe get it tuned or get a tweecer.