• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

4.5" lift,2" body and 35's, is anyone running this setup?

Colorado75Bronc

Loc.
Colorado Springs
if anyone is running this setup, like the wildhorses lift, i'd really like to see some pics, cause im looking at running the 4.5" and 35's, im currently running a very old worn out 3.5" duff lift a 2"body and 33's, thanks ahead of time!

Corey R.

bigjhoov

nobody
3.5" & 35's

S7300107cb.JPG

broncbuster

I don't even think you would need 4.5 susp w/ 2" BL. I'm running 4.5" BC coils/leaves w/ no BL and 33s. I would have no trouble fitting 35s. I had worked my fenders over so that the 33s cleared w/ stock suspension. 4.5 will give you a little more travel, but I believe 3.5 would also work. I love the BC coils, the ride is fantastic. The BC leaves are slightly firm w/ no rear passengers/gear. When I get it loaded up w/passsengers and/or gear it rides great in the rear too. I think it will work really well when I get my big rear bumper, big tire mount, cooler rack etc etc. I didn't need the 4.5 for the 33s but I'm planning for 37s when i get gears /lockers done. I'll be adding 2" BL to run 37s.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
4 1/2 w/ 35's looks good.. Can post a Pic later..

OP
OP
Colorado75Bronc

Colorado75Bronc

Loc.
Colorado Springs
i know i can clear 35's, i just want a little more lift, and my buddys truck has a 5.5" 2" body and 35's and its to tall, so i like the 4.5", thanks for the pics guys!