• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

4.5 suspension lift " need help "

1sorbronc77

Loc.
Kellyville, OK
PHP:
Need help on which 4.5 suspension to go with. Going to be trail rig only, no street. I will be running 37' tires,2' body lift, long arms with duff long travel shock and front hoops. I talked with WH and they are out of the 4.5 leafs and it could be 2-6 months before back in stock. Does anyone know much about the Bronco Graveyard (Super Flex Coil Springs, 4 1/2) ,
(Super-Flex Leaf Pack, 4 1/2) ?

Thanks

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Go with 3.5 in rear. I'm running 37s with 4.5 coils in front with 3.5 rear. 1 inch is not that much difference, if you have a winch or a 351w I doubt it's noticeable and should work.

Last edited: