• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

40th Anniversary Dash Plaque & Decal

HAIRRAZOR

Loc.
Marysville, WA.
Get your 40th Anniversary Window Decal or Dash Plaque while supplies last!!

Puget Sound Vintage Broncos has a limited supply of 2x3.5" Dash Plaques, these are $5.00 ea.
The window decal is 6" long and is available in Silver, Black, Blue & White, they are $6.00 ea.

Payment can be made by Cash, Check or Money Order. Send Payment to:

Eric Ford/PSVB
6717 74th DR. NE.
Marysville, WA.

If your going to SOB, reserve your's today and we'll deliver it to you.

Attachments

• plaque.JPG
    plaque.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 108
  • window.JPG
    window.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 80

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Eric, Can you bring one of each to SOB for me. I would like the white for the window decal. I assume the blue in the above is the decal and the white is actually open space?

Rick

OP
OP
H

HAIRRAZOR

Loc.
Marysville, WA.
The window decal is the solid color (Blue in the example) and then the background will depend on what color you put the decal on.

Shipping is included for those needing it shipped.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Eric,

Count me in for two each. I'll send out payment tomorrow.

John

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
I am in for one of each white for the window decal. Do you do paypal? Just wondering, if not I will send payment.

Baja71

Bronco Guru
What is the dash plaque made out of? I'd like to see a pic of an actual plaque.

Last edited:

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
You still have these? I'd like one of each too, but I wasn't able to make to SOB this year. I ended up laid up in the hospital. Anway let me. I can't wait to start seeing some of the pictures from SOB this year too!!

OP
OP
H

HAIRRAZOR

Loc.
Marysville, WA.
Trying to get caught up with everything after getting back from SOB, to answer a couple questions for everybody;
1) I don't take Pay Pal (sorry) and other form of payment is fine.
2) Shipping is included in the price.
3) The dash plaque is printed on aluminum (will try and post photo tonight).

Hope this helps, I have a very limited number of Dash Plaques left and there will not be another run of these. I will be able to get more Window Stickers if needed at a later time.

Eric