• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

5.88 gears front and rear

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEELDOG

have gear set ford 9" and dana 44.like new cond.will thow in a lincoln locked front carrier.if anyone wants it.

OP
OP
P

PEELDOG

if anyone wants to find out shipping cost my zip is 04349 the package weighs 36 lbs and the dimensions are 19x16x12 call 1-800-pickups and they can give you a quote, no time to chase maybe's as I HAVE A BRONCO TO FINISH. sorry for any inconvience.

ned72

Loc.
Truckee
If you havn't found any takers yet I'll take all of it. I already found out shipping and as long as it is for a HP dana44 I really need it.

OP
OP
P

PEELDOG

still have gears not sure about hp 44 these were in a stock bronco dana 44.

S.Hembree

Loc.
Grand Rapids
Do you know what brand they are? How long were they used etc? Any pics? If they are what you say I will probably take them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.