• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

50 vendors selling Bronco parts this Saturday Lodi CA

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
We have about 50 registered parts sellers for this Saturday. Sure to be some deals! WH will load up the lot with all our scratch and dent items as well. Looks like 10 or so Broncos for sale also. Hope to see some of you here.

Jim

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Yea rub it in...it you live on the left coast n don't go to this you ort to be ashamed!!!:cool:

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
congratulations. awesome to see that kind of response. hope the weather cooperates. oh wait, you're in cali." it never rains in california"
i think you are onto something big there on an annual basis now jim

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I have room available to haul parts up or back from So CA. Leaving Friday :cool:

OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
What time do vendors usually set up? I have Saturday morning off, but I don't want to get there at 7:30 and walk around an empty field. :)

Since this is our first swapmeet I can't say for sure what time everyone will get here but at our April event there were people waiting when we opened the gate. That's scheduled for 7am. I'm thinking by 9am this lot will be pretty full. WH will set up the day before so even at 7 there will be a ton of stuff sitting here.

Jim

wegngis

Loc.
Oregon
I literally drove by your shop, one block away, this past summer. Had no idea. I will make time to stop by next time I'm passing through!

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Looking forward to pictures of Paul's rig:eek:

Hard to get a picture... It is always under the car cover... ;D

Nice meeting you Buckin 67... (My buddy Ken bought your T-shift transfer case) Hope you had success in lightening your load for the return home trip... Doug

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anybody get any pics? I know we were taking official ones, but want to see some sooner. I never got outside until half of you had left already!
Good turnout though. Wasn't sure how many would ultimately would show up to buy, but apparently when you're selling EB parts, you're automatically a buyer as well!;) Some good success stories.

Thanks everybody for making it a fun day. Now where are those pics?

Paul

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Nice meeting you Buckin 67... (My buddy Ken bought your T-shift transfer case) Hope you had success in lightening your load for the return home trip... Doug

Good meeting you and Ken and everyone else out there. BajaBronco set up next to me. It was a good time seeing everyone out there, and WH for the first time. It's a very nice facility.

I only took one pic! I think my wife and son took a couple so I'll post up later when I can get a hold of the pics.
FJGLPS-fjUOLIHZObEmYRHzqnL0w3Cgmw7GJCdwbWeIqPFjLNF-GeBkNjPn-gFTbYPtSQQdHUIeOl6vJI_QzrSl1SkWGykIHQJcxnfJNOUcDs98h7Cp0kHa3NC4cXu_6v0sSPD9m15rMdz3ixnykaLRb58H4YmJExdymNlTaYkvGDYbLqM-S5NwVcV1QarI7o8bIFIVNfVXDDWO9ThDVEuwUkKIMda4c_32U7DGwm8uiXuuDQOXLmfpsfjoVafcwPhND2viUMlb21XV0OFg2lRy0gmAtNfaGzKhm7-_YONoZNN2a4E7bGF22-FPvqSvuqgO5maSAKPHiYYYdA0PnbRWFZwYEGYmCtjr98TRtUDVs3g_HBfaUmySoPxBlgHPpFg7iSvyS9FiOIiKjtIV-LlRTSsW_Z4VChiwJdAlxEUW1RttsK4kL4b0qzb0wmnxBKJyXU70gsmd1LKzKhqLb4ZAizGJfYXc2WU4YIcowNEWa1977lCXtrb9S7zQuWVjac1mPwuCG8V4AxAYzmuBenmhb2Y-Jg50thFJBQUEwFDE=w1634-h919-no