• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 6 point family style roll cage with seat belt tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillegass

Cage is powder coated gray vein. Comes with mounting hardware and
reinforcing plates for underside of tub

Attachments

• 2014-08-079511.57.06.jpg
    2014-08-079511.57.06.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 318
  • 2014-08-079511.57.23.jpg
    2014-08-079511.57.23.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 258

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Too bad you where not in south GA I am in the market for a cage.

Im going to be bending another one up soon. Come on over we can bend up yours while were at it.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Im going to be bending another one up soon. Come on over we can bend up yours while were at it.

Lets plan on it, I just finished that D20 you let me grab the gears out of so I need to bring it back anyways, let me know when you are going to order the metal and I will go in on it, I want to do DOM with a double B pillar. The Bronco is operational enough to get over there so it's a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.