• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66-67 two piece door posts

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Has anyone used the the two piece posts that JBG and others sell that are from Taiwan? They are the only ones that look correct and the right shape but I saw another post where they said they are difficult to fit.

Anyone with experience with them before I go this route? I ordered the 66-67 striker posts and the 66-67 one piece door posts but they came in as the same as the 68 ones and are going back . Now the dilemma is to find the ones that properly fit the 66. Any help is appreciated

bamabaja

Contributor
Loc.
The Shoals
U probably saw this I recently posted in another thread. Good luck

Attachments

• 6AC4D84F-63AF-459F-943F-A0F1A153591C.jpg
    6AC4D84F-63AF-459F-943F-A0F1A153591C.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 55
OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Bronco Guru
I did and thank you. Looking for anyone that has experience with them. They have the correct contour and shape versus what others are claiming to be correct so I am hoping for some positive reviews or at least warnings. I appreciate it.