• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ 66-77 C4 Automatic Trans COMPLETE w transfer case

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitpays

Loc.
Woodstown, NJ
I bought this C4 complete with transfer case off of ebay about 8 years ago. I immediately took it to Turnersville Transmission and left a substantial deposit to have it rebuilt, but told the guy no rush because I was not ready for it. I recently sold the entire project, but I kept the transmission. I was told that it was running/working fine when it came out of its original host, but personally, I would have a rebuild done on it. Totally up to you. If you buy it, I can talk to Pete, the owner at TT, and see what the cost would be. I will even give you the $200 deposit that I left on it. The deposit is non refundable though so you can't buy the tranny and pick up $200 in cash. If you don't have the rebuild done there, I will use the deposit for another job later. The guy has been storing this thing on a shelf for years for me. I am not going to ask for a refund. At any rate, I want $599 OR BEST OFFER for it, and I would prefer local pickup. This way you can see the tranny in person and also avoid shipping b.s.. If you wish to have it shipped, we can discuss it though. I would have to guess that it is going to be cost prohibitive to ship, but suit yourself. Just do me a favor and research the shipping on your own and know that you are responsible for the freight. Zip code is 08012.

PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY, AS I DO NOT CHECK MY MESSAGES HERE VERY OFTEN SINCE I AM OUT OF THE HOBBY. YOU CAN ALSO TEXT OR CALL ME.
-DAVE
fitpays@yahoo.com
856-207-1190

I have paypal, I have 100% ebay feedback, and you can pay cash and pickup if you want (preferable). Worry free transaction. I hope that someone local that can inspect it and pick it up grabs it. I will meet you at the transmission shop. Turnersville NJ 08012 is in Southern NJ not far from Philadelphia.

Untitled by fitpays, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.