• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66 Bronco engine upgrade 6 Cyl to 5.0 Coyote

OP
OP
C

cool66bronco

Loc.
Hatfield PA
THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! Awesome look. My 66 came from Henderson Nev. I bought it in October when I was in Vegas. Looking to have some fun with it. I am doing my Bronco in Black but I do love the color of yours. What is it?

How long have you been working on this beast?
Thanks Jerry

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Jerry. Color is BMW's Valencia orange metallic. It's the never ending project! I bought my motor for $500. Came out of a '95 bronco with 60k. Had it torn down and freshened up. Added a few aftermarket parts and called it good.

I'm in Henderson! You got a nice looking bronco. That's a long way to come to get one.

OP
OP
C

cool66bronco

Loc.
Hatfield PA
Good it is. Good price on motor. I am all over the place right now on the motor. had two shops stop by yesterday to give me paint estimates. i am still trying to get off the ground.
I want to spend 5-6K they were 10 and 15K. Going to a couple of week end guys to get a better price.
Doing Black it has to be right before painting.
Enjoy the ride. Jerry