• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY 66 bronco for parts only

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkdutcher

Loc.
Morrisville, NY
pictures to be posted soon! 66 bronco u14 vin with full bench seat in front. just ask about parts and i will let you know if i have it and a price. i can ship parts if need but would rather not.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
i bet they look like this;D

Attachments

• 342.JPG
    342.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 343.JPG
    343.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 344.JPG
    344.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 345.JPG
    345.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 348.JPG
    348.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 349.JPG
    349.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 101
OP
OP
tkdutcher

tkdutcher

Loc.
Morrisville, NY
Full bench seat frame is good. Dana 30. 6 cyl is set up but would be good for a rebuild. 3spd on the column. top is good with all glass, few minor fixable rust spots. other misc. parts! Complete minus the 9"

Bradsp8

Sent you a PM with my email address. Looking for '66 hubcaps. If you have a set let me know and if you could send pics that would be great.

OP
OP
tkdutcher

tkdutcher

Loc.
Morrisville, NY
We also have a passenger side rear quarter with some rust in the door jam. we bought it for ours without realizing it has rust and would like to stay rust free on ours. the quarter is definately useable for someone though. if interested i will email pics. it is cut out for fender flares, kind of a large cut out too.

OP
OP
tkdutcher

tkdutcher

Loc.
Morrisville, NY
Also have an inner drivers side fender structure that has some rust but useable. I can email pictures of that too if anyone is interested.

akafrankcastle

Loc.
Kansas City
akafrankcastle

I might be interested in the dash, depending on what you can tell me about this sticker. Edit: Apparently I'm not a contributer anymore. Was referrring to the black sticker on the dash, to the right of the heater control knobs.

Also, would you be interested in selling only the locking hubs, minus the complete axle?

OP
OP
tkdutcher

tkdutcher

Loc.
Morrisville, NY
akafrankcastle

I might be interested in the dash, depending on what you can tell me about this sticker. Edit: Apparently I'm not a contributer anymore. Was referrring to the black sticker on the dash, to the right of the heater control knobs.

Also, would you be interested in selling only the locking hubs, minus the complete axle?

It has automatic hubs no lockouts. I would sell them for 50 for the pair plus shipping. i will check on that sticker, never really paid much attention to it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.