• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

67 V8 Roadster

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
And I was going to watch this one on ebay and then it was gone.Now we know the rest of the story.This looks like a nice solid bronco and it is in good hands I think you have a good plan too, drive that baby and enjoy it.

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Very cool, Bet ya its nice to see a Bronco you did the resto on win the only award given at Fab Fords. Very cool Miller, you deserve a award.

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's excellent! I saw the Poppy before & after & I can see why it won at Fab Fords. I'm also sure you will be grinning ear to ear cruising in the new blue U13. ;D Congrats Man!

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Cool addition to your collection Rich. Hope you can really get some good use out of it this summer. You need to move to the country and build yourself a big ass pole barn to store all your rides and give you a nice work area.

Henry

fordfan

Bronco Guru
OK.... I knew this one disappeared so fast from Ebay that a professional must be involved! Congrats Rich! New one looks great in the pictures (and I am asking for more).

I really liked your '67 V-8 Roadie too! Glad it took top honors!

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Rich,

Just skimmed the entire build up on the Poppy Red one and it came out awesome. Damn good work for sure. Suprised that you sold it considering how much your daughter liked it. The Fab Ford award was definitely earned with the job that you did on that roadster.

Best of luck with the new one that you just got. It is definitely in good hands and I have a funny feeling that it won't be long before this one is getting a bit of a makeover as well considering your attention to detail. I also love the baby blue on the 66. Seems to be one of the forgotten retro colors and I think it is a really cool color. Best of luck with it! ;D

OP
OP
rmiller747

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
Rich,

Just skimmed the entire build up on the Poppy Red one and it came out awesome. Damn good work for sure. Suprised that you sold it considering how much your daughter liked it. The Fab Ford award was definitely earned with the job that you did on that roadster.

Best of luck with the new one that you just got. It is definitely in good hands and I have a funny feeling that it won't be long before this one is getting a bit of a makeover as well considering your attention to detail. I also love the baby blue on the 66. Seems to be one of the forgotten retro colors and I think it is a really cool color. Best of luck with it! ;D

A makeover some day maybe. For the time being just enjoy it. We sold the old one because it was just too nice. We like to drive and enjoy our toys and we were always worried about scratching it or something. The new one is perfect as we can all like in and enjoy with now worries of having to be barefoot so you don't scratch the floors, etc,

OK.... I knew this one disappeared so fast from Ebay that a professional must be involved! Congrats Rich! New one looks great in the pictures (and I am asking for more).

I really liked your '67 V-8 Roadie too! Glad it took top honors!

I'll start a new thread when she arrives home. A couple weeks or so. Just in time for me to be knee deep in BAja assembly. Thank u;D

Cool addition to your collection Rich. Hope you can really get some good use out of it this summer. You need to move to the country and build yourself a big ass pole barn to store all your rides and give you a nice work area.

Henry

Thanks Hank. Yes I know more room. The wife wanted a neighborhood house for the family and I am about out of creative ideas to fit more Trucks in my garage :cool:.