• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC 67 with 14000 miles not mine

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Most likely a U15. Definitely a military vehicle - the rear bumper and the nomenclature dash tag confirm this. Nice looking rig but definitely up there in price!!

wepuckett

This is right down the road from me like next town over or something if someone needs it looked at.

wepuckett

Someone has asked me to go look at it and I have seen this from a distance it has been parked in the county gated and locked parking lot less then 10 mins from my house. If someone here buys it I would be willing to pick up and hold at the house so they don't have to deal with the county's storage fee daily, got a truck and trailer ready to help.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Yep, Government issue. Does have later model doors and the mirror mounts though. ?:?

wepuckett

They mention that in the add, hopefully will get up close and tons of pics tomorrow if not early next week

House

Minutia Militia
Looks to me like they riveted in new striker posts possibly...? Yuk.

skinner

Contributor
my 66 U13 had 68 doors on it when i found it...large side mirror as the ones on here, but frame and and all matched U13 vin they had moved my striker down, was all crooked and the like but the doors worked, they are now off and headed back to look as it should.. so you never know.. i am by NO means an expert or even a crawling baby on knowledge of a bronco.. cool looking bronco though...hope it goes to a good home...

ncsubronc

I'd love to have something like the Police Dept Bronco. I wonder how much you would get hassled for driving around in a marked police vehicle? I'm sure it would depend on where you live.

That Fire Dept roadster is sweet hyghlndr!