• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 69 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

PONY 69

Loc.
NYC
1969 Ford Bronco
I built this trail rig from stock but it’s time to move on to other projects. It’s purpose built for the trail and no longer sees the street (36”bias ply tires causes death wobbles), although I had it registered for years. The body is all original paint…. No Bondo anywhere. In the past 5 years the truck has been to the Mid-Atlantic Early Bronco roundup 3 times and to Raush Creek twice and that is the extent of it’s use. I’m trying to get to the Roundup again this year (in 2 weeks ). I’ll tow it there (Gore, VA) if you take it home. Here is a link to images of the Bronco ( http://gallery.me.com/forestwatson#100908 )

Engine bay – original 302, runs strong, fires right up
Edelbrock intake manifold
Holly truck avenger carburetor
Headers and exhaust by BC Broncos
Upgraded headlights
Billet battery tie down

Drive Train & Suspension
15”x36” TSLSX Tires
NP435 transmission
Dana 20 transfer case w/ twin shifters
Rear - Ford 9” nodular, Detroit locker, 35 spline Yukon axels
Front – Dana 44, ARB locker, chrome moly axels, Yukon joints
Cheby front disc brake conversion
Hydro boost brake system
Power steering
3 1/5” lift - Deaver springs
2” body lift
Cage long arms
Inboard rear shocks
F250 front shock towers
BC Bronco steering linkage
Collapsible steering shaft
Etc, etc, etc.

Body / Interior
Bailie Bilt bumpers
2x6 rock sliders
Warn 8000lb winch
Best Top softtop
Tube doors
PRP Suspension seats front and rear
New gas tank
Tuffy glove box & center console

Dooleyhart

Hello, PONY 69

I am new to this sight , I am looking to purchase a Classic Bronco...Was wondering what else comes with truck? Do you have the doors , Cap etc....Any info would be greatly appreciated...Also how is she Geared, if I were to change tires, could it be a road machine as well, or is it Gear to Drag houses off of Foundations....;)

rbodine

Bump for ya, great looking EB...looks like it is set up really well. Good luck with your sale.

OP
OP
PONY 69

PONY 69

Loc.
NYC
Welcome to the sight Dooley- yes there are doors (see pictures). No hard top any more. The truck has 4.88 gears w/ the NP435 transmission. The truck was really built for the trails and to not break parts while on those trails. That said there is nothing stopping you from registering the Bronco and driving on the streets, I used too. I have small kids and choose not to drive them in a raised truck with such a flexible suspension. One idiot cutting you off could be a serious problem.

irishct

Hey Pony 69 I am interested in your rig, and want to know if you still have it. If so, I would love to set up a meeting. I am up in CT, and wouldn't mind taking a ride to check it out. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.