• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

6th Annual North GA Meet & Greet Sept. 15th 2012

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
would love to come but it looks like it's a bit far for me......;D

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Well you know Randy. No far is too far for Jack Links!!!
Looking forward to seeing you in a month!

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Alright, I've been on the phone calling the non-CB folks (can't understand that) and I've got a few more to call!!! You folks that have never been are missing a good ole' EB get together!!!!;D;D;D

Cake & Ice Cream and "Door Prizes" for the EB folks!!!!;D;D;D;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
What time does the gathering begin?

Hey Lane, g8rb8t posted a link(thanks)!!! I'll go up about 1PM and try to get a row for the EBs. Folks start coming earlier and park and go have lunch. If ya' wait til 4 or 5 it gets real crowded, 2-3PM would be the best time to get there and then leave when ever ya' need to!!! They will be there til dark thirty!!!;D:cool:;D

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Lane, g8rb8t posted a link(thanks)!!! I'll go up about 1PM and try to get a row for the EBs. Folks start coming earlier and park and go have lunch. If ya' wait til 4 or 5 it gets real crowded, 2-3PM would be the best time to get there and then leave when ever ya' need to!!! They will be there til dark thirty!!!;D:cool:;D

Thanks for the link g8rb8t. Autrey and I, are going to try to make it up. I will let you know for certain as the time gets closer.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Aw right folks, ya' got about a month to get those EB's ready!!!! I got my gov'ment check and I'm going shopping for "Door Prizes" tomorrow!!!!!%):eek:%)

BucknEB

Loc.
Johns Island, SC
Sounds like fun Ben, but I'm heading to New Orleans that weekend for a friends bachelor party.

I will be in Atlanta on labor day weekend if there happens to be another Georgia Broncos meet at the Hooters, I'll stop by.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
I checked out the PoBoys Cruzin Sat. just to get ready, man they had the rides there!!! Only one long lone EB!!!!%)%)%) I only took pics of Fords with Ford engines!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• DSCN4873.JPG
    DSCN4873.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN4877.JPG
    DSCN4877.JPG
    195.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN4869.JPG
    DSCN4869.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN4880.JPG
    DSCN4880.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN4881.JPG
    DSCN4881.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN4875.JPG
    DSCN4875.JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN4886.JPG
    DSCN4886.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN4888.JPG
    DSCN4888.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN4870.JPG
    DSCN4870.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN4884.JPG
    DSCN4884.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN4871.JPG
    DSCN4871.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN4874.JPG
    DSCN4874.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 13

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My vote is for the bronco (of course):) and the "war bird". They are both really cool.;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
All right boys & girls, I'm back from my Bristol NASCAR Race Trip, the next big thing on the calender is the "6th Annual North Georgia Meet & Greet", Sept 15th!!!!!;D;D;D

We've got some coming and some that can't!!! Ya'll help me keep this thing on the first page of the CB Chat board from now til then!!! We don't want anybody to miss out on it!!!!

There's a rumor that others are bringing door prizes!!!!! You sure don't want to miss that!!!!;D:cool:;D%):cool:;D

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
at this point Ben.....I'm wishing I could be there but....we leave 2 days & a wake up after yours to head to OCBR. (and don't tell anyone but I'm not ready yet!...still waiting on some vendor stuff to arrive but Wes & Cookie Monster will be here this wkend to help.) Good Luck and I hope you have a great turn out - and if you can, come join us again in Hot Springs, We loved having you!!!