• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

6th Annual North GA Meet & Greet Sept. 15th 2012

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
I've been looking forward to this. I guess I better get down in the shop and make sure mine will start. Too many irons in the fire lately and haven't driven the EB in months. One way or another the two of us will be there.
Now get back to work!!

Tasker, If you see this there will be a bag of Jack Links waiting on you should you make the long walk down Friday night!!:D

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
On the schedule for after the kids cross country race in Douglasville. Truck is washed up and if I'm lucky might get a coat of wax on it.

Not really a show truck though, more of a driver:). But got to get her dressed up for the day out on the town :cool:

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Alright, still got to set timing, tune the carb some, bleed brakes and will be ready.

Also ordered a custom tune for the F250 today to help with the towing. Looking forward to Saturday.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey I think we did a steering linkage swap on an EB at another M&G!!! May need to do one on Chuck's rig!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Me thinks some body swapped (or swiped) a bumper last year????%)%)%)

Come on down Chuck!!!!;D;D;D

SP66

Bronco Guru
Anyone keeping count---how many Bronco's are you guys expecting?

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Anyone keeping count---how many Bronco's are you guys expecting?

HaHa!!! Hey #2, there isn't much need to count til' Saturday!!! There were 24 last year, hope we can do that again, the 24th one last year had never heard of CB, he just came to the Cruzin!!!! Sweet rig too!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• 6158728338_67e1d3ed87_b.jpg
    6158728338_67e1d3ed87_b.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 15

SP66

Bronco Guru
Was once on a business trip up that way, an Orvis Guide took us to some private creek for 22-24 inch rainbows. Fished out west and caught like 4-6 inchers. Any good spots near your gathering?

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Was once on a business trip up that way, an Orvis Guide took us to some private creek for 22-24 inch rainbows. Fished out west and caught like 4-6 inchers. Any good spots near your gathering?

Hey #2, HGM has already told you it's within a hour of Canton!!! Heck you need to call that Orvis guy!!! He can get you all licensed up and take you to them!!!!
We gonna play with our Early Broncos, ain't got time for fishing!!!!%)%)%)

SP66

Bronco Guru
Hey #2, HGM has already told you it's within a hour of Canton!!! Heck you need to call that Orvis guy!!! He can get you all licensed up and take you to them!!!!
We gonna play with our Early Broncos, ain't got time for fishing!!!!%)%)%)

NGABronco, gotcha!!! Hope you have a good time.

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Hey NGABronco! Do you have an address for Riverstone Plaza? I thought I might just punch it in my GPS in my Bronco and run up Saturday. I was there last year.......you know.... that was last year...seem to forget in a year.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey NGABronco! Do you have an address for Riverstone Plaza? I thought I might just punch it in my GPS in my Bronco and run up Saturday. I was there last year.......you know.... that was last year...seem to forget in a year.

HaHa, now fordfan, you know those fancy direction devices will lie to ya' up here in N.GA!!!!

"PoBoys Cruzin"
Riverstone Plaza
1447 Riverstone Pkwy
Canton, GA 30114

It's Exit 20 off of I-575 and it's on GA Hwy #5 just NE of downtown Canton. I do believe you came the scenic route last year????
I'll give you a shout this afternoon!!!;D;D;D

patkelley

Loc.
Marietta
Hey I think we did a steering linkage swap on an EB at another M&G!!! May need to do one on Chuck's rig!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Me thinks some body swapped (or swiped) a bumper last year????%)%)%)

Come on down Chuck!!!!;D;D;D

We removed a chrome bumper from my truck onsite last year.... I think it was the front ;) Hopefully it is on another rig at this year's event. I'll be out of town, but I am trying to get my wife and son to drive our red '74 up there.

bigdog

I"m a newer member, but I plan on being there, so I can meet some of you guys. Want to get some sugestions and ideas on my rebuild.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
We removed a chrome bumper from my truck onsite last year.... I think it was the front ;) Hopefully it is on another rig at this year's event. I'll be out of town, but I am trying to get my wife and son to drive our red '74 up there.

Yes sir, I do believe there were 2-3 guys pulling your bumper!!!! That was funny!!! Sorry you can't come, send your wife & son on up, we'll take care of them and make sure they get home!!!! ;D;D;D

Hey bigdog, come on!! The first thing I went to was here 7 years ago!!!! In a little EB stocker!!!;D;D;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
All right boys & girls, tomorrow is the big day!!!! We're gonna start taking EBs up there about12 noon and try to stake out a whole row!!!;D;D;D;D

Here's the address again!!!!%)%)

"PoBoys Cruzin"
Riverstone Plaza
1447 Riverstone Pkwy
Canton, GA 30114

Sorry but they do not allow pop-ups or grills!!!;D;D;D

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
I'm in with the kiddos and my dad! Leaving Marietta around 12:45 or so. See you there.