• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

70 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

71Sport

Loc.
Denver, Colorado
PRICE REDUCED 6,000.

1970 custom built Bronco by myself. 2003 ATK crate 302 Windsor w/ Mallory distributor/coil, Hooker headers, Hooker free flow Exhast, Summit Super Turbo mufflers, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch. F-150 powersteering box w/ Flaming River sterring shaft. Front disc brakes, rear drums....both brakes are new shoes/pads. Rock solid Dana 20 T-case (rebuilt 2001), good shafts, 4:11 Locked in rear 9", 4:09 Open in D44. Have extra set of 28 spline axles for spares. Stock 3 speed RAT (heavy duty) trans is the weak spot on the truck. 33" ProComp Xterrain tires w/ unused spare (5 in all).

2" body lift, 3 1/2" Wild Horses front coil springs with ProComp GS900 shocks in front. Wild Horses 11 pack 3 1/2" leaf springs, GS9000 shocks in rear. Is ready for dual rear shock set-up. Duffs, 3 speed floor shifter, w/ matching t-case shifter and matching hardwood steering wheel. Full glovebox door was modified to accept 6pt. rollcage. Bikini top. Roadster doors from Bronco Hut. Fender flares painted to match. Grey Hurculiner on interior (is rough in some areas). New wiring harness, all electrics/guages work, twin tanks, new skidplates. 4" steel pipe for bumpers.

Undercarriage is completely treated w/ Por15 - 3 step. Rockers/doorposts/kickpanels are rust free and treated w/ Por, as is the rest of the Bronco. Floorboards intact and new in 2004. Blacked out engine compartment with , again, Por. Paint is PPG,92 Toyota Medium Turquios Metallic.

With all of this said, there are a few extremely minor unfinished spots. If you're a Bronco man, you know what to do with them.

Reason...only reason for sale is I just (on 22 July) relocated to San Diego from Denver and have no place to store it for reasonable costs. This Bronco has been garage kept since I began resto in Aug 04 until last week (see above). I have not driven this Bronco any noticeable distance or time in 8 months and since I am a long-haul trucker, I need to sell.

Engine has ONLY 17,000 miles on it, and has been maintained and serviced regularly, whether needed or not. If you have a boat or a pair of waverunners, I'd consider a trade.

PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY. chasemail@myway.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.