• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 71 rust free uncut 64k original miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtbrazee

Loc.
Lansford, pa.
rust free 71 for sale. sorry I do not have access to post pics yet. please check it out on my facebook acct... KURT BRAZEE. 302 3spd on floor drives like new. factory 4:11's dual shocks front and rear + front bags. p/s added.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Nice looking Bronco.
156710_138987676155238_100001320205457_188288_7189676_n.jpg

OP
OP
K

kurtbrazee

Loc.
Lansford, pa.
only have one. The kid i bought it from has like ten of them. only three are done though. it's the original color it was repainted 21 years ago... lacquer. It's never spent the night outside since.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
I went through the FB profile, but I didn't see any interior or under-the-hood shots. Anyway to have someone add those to your profile?

OP
OP
K

kurtbrazee

Loc.
Lansford, pa.
I will have more pics next week sometime. I am taking care of my dad right now who just had surgery. I am 200 miles from the truck right now. Please ask any questions you have.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Family first!

I'm in no hurry; I've got the T-body and EGR off for polishing right now. Just update the post when you get around to adding some more pics.

OP
OP
K

kurtbrazee

Loc.
Lansford, pa.
yes the vin is u15glk*****thanks for looking. please feel free to email me if you have any questions. also the price is negotiable..

OP
OP
K

kurtbrazee

Loc.
Lansford, pa.
PRICE IS DEFINITELY NEGOTIABLE.... ALSO WILL CONSIDER PARTIAL TRADE FOR A TRAIL QUAD OR MUSCLE CAR.(NO CHEVY'S PLEASE) or vintage guitar or a\v equip...... ley me know.... More pics coming soon. Believe me you can eat of the floors in this thing it is so clean and rust free

OP
OP
K

kurtbrazee

Loc.
Lansford, pa.
pics. finaly

Hey everyone thank you for your patience. I just posted about 40 pics on my face book acct. KURTBRAZEE. I'M THE ONLY ONE WITH THAT NAME so you should be able to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.