• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NE 72 Bronco - Stroppe or Denver Edition ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger345

Loc.
Omaha, Ne
That's what you get when 2 people want it..im happy with my all most a stroppe Bronco..haha
DSC01697.jpg

Dave Phillips

I know it seems like a lot, but the last Stroppe that was sold on Ebay had only a frame, broken steering wheel, set of slots, doors and a tub from a different Stroppe that sold for $5,500., not to mention that the frame was from a Stroppe that caught on fire and it was a 1973 without the Stroppe AT and PS

I have been looking for a while for something to start a frame off restro on and this one looked very original and I would rather start with an $8,000 Bronco then a $15,000 Bronco. Sure I would have liked to have paid $6,500, but that was not in the cards.

So take it easy on me, I am a newbie

CMTBronco

Loc.
Clinton, New Jersey
Stroppe

Dave-
Congrats on the buy. Would love to see the buildup posted on the board. What are your plans for it and when do you plan to get it started?

Dave Phillips

Dave-
Congrats on the buy. Would love to see the buildup posted on the board. What are your plans for it and when do you plan to get it started?

Thanks, I want to get started as soon as I get it to CT, we have a lot of snow up here and I have a heated garage, so I'm looking for something to do.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I wonder if the idiot who could have bought it for $900 is kicking himself right now!

broncojohn

Congratulations, I had hoped I won the bronco. As Barrett Jackson would say Well bought;D

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
It looks like it might have the adapter from the picture. It looks like everything is intact except the inspection cover. My 6552 bid wasnt good enough. I think it's a good buy. As they say "go find another one".

OP
OP
H

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Definately not an idiot or at least my doctorate degree may demonstrates some level of knowledge.

The seller already had a BUNCH of calls prior to me listing here. I prefer not to buy projects (yes, I prefer you all to restore and sell to me for 1/2 of what was invested).

Most importantly this guy was selling for his father dying of cancer. If he got a million dolllars for it hats off to him. My listing here, hopefully it brought more attention and it went to a CB member.

I guess next time I will buy and flip for a big profit!...I would rather do exactly what I did.

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
Exactly, when I contacted him he said he had an offer for 900 and one for 1000 but couldn't show it until the weekend which was several days away and he got bombarded within a couple of hours so there is no way anyone would have got that for a $1000 unless it was picked up in a couple of hours. I would have paid him a lot more just for the principle to help him and his family out and that was the right thing to do. I personally thought it was worth about 3500 in that condition but I bid higher just for the cause and would have gladly paid it if I won.

Status
Not open for further replies.