• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

72 Bronco with a Cummins 6bt

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
0 stars for the Bronco and 5 stars for "girls dancing". That's just wrong!

Last edited:

dieselracer

Loc.
Citrus Heights, CA
That is definitely one way to destroy your 1/2 ton drivetrain. A 6BT weighs in at like 1160 lbs. And even the 12 Valve has around 450-500 lb. ft of torque. Pretty cool Bronco though.

nutter3

How did they get that to fit! I wonder if they had to move the firewall or tunnel at all.

Pretty damn cool though

grant_71

Bronco Guru
All that weight and manual breaks :eek: :eek: :eek:
And if you have to cut your grill to get your electric fan to fit, you need a summit catalog

powersfab

Loc.
West Michigan
How did they get that to fit! I wonder if they had to move the firewall or tunnel at all.

Pretty damn cool though

i measured my 71 out before i put my 4BT in. without pushing the drive train back the fan pully would have ben at the front of my radator. Tight to say the least. i need stiffer springs for the 4cyl.

ugly_od_eb

Loc.
Moyock, NC
Hey... i live in chesapeake, i think ive seen this bronco, and a hand full of others.... ima keep my eyes open for this one :p