• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

72 Eb In Fl-tampa Uncut For 5500.- Nice !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
NOT MINE !!!!!!!

BUT :

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/1174956034.html

Reply to:sale-rrvpk-1174956034@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-17, 8:34AM EDT

1972 Ford BroncoThis is a very road worthy truck. The rear axle gears need to be changed out to match the front. The previous owner told me it had 3.50 gear ratio. I have overhauled the front axle over the summer. When I took the inspection cover off I found no oil in it. Ordered from Toms Bronco a new locker, bearings, seals and ball joints to make it right as well as the suspension and lift kit I bought from them. New Spings in rear and new shocks. The only rust that I see is along the rear quarters where the body lines are. This is resent and would be an easy fix at this point. The painter did not get enough paint on the underside of the line. As for the rest of the body it is in very good shape. I have done mostly mechanical work to it. New poly gas tank, front suspension, rear suspension, front dana 44 was rebuilt with new posi and new window tracks, new heater core, new wiper arms and blades and some other stuff.. A few things that need to be done are, heater fan ( the fan bearings are starting to go on it) and change the rear end gears and seals. I have a new set of 4.11 gears that is available to the winner at an extra cost. If you would like to see this Bronco or test ride it let me know. I want to keep the truck but have another project.

It has a 200 CID rebuilt inline 6 with 3 speed trans

robertwhobrey

this thing is a rust bucket you were warned!!

NOT MINE !!!!!!!

BUT :

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/1174956034.html

Reply to:sale-rrvpk-1174956034@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-17, 8:34AM EDT

full of bondo ....he has been trying to sell for 2 yrs

1972 Ford BroncoThis is a very road worthy truck. The rear axle gears need to be changed out to match the front. The previous owner told me it had 3.50 gear ratio. I have overhauled the front axle over the summer. When I took the inspection cover off I found no oil in it. Ordered from Toms Bronco a new locker, bearings, seals and ball joints to make it right as well as the suspension and lift kit I bought from them. New Spings in rear and new shocks. The only rust that I see is along the rear quarters where the body lines are. This is resent and would be an easy fix at this point. The painter did not get enough paint on the underside of the line. As for the rest of the body it is in very good shape. I have done mostly mechanical work to it. New poly gas tank, front suspension, rear suspension, front dana 44 was rebuilt with new posi and new window tracks, new heater core, new wiper arms and blades and some other stuff.. A few things that need to be done are, heater fan ( the fan bearings are starting to go on it) and change the rear end gears and seals. I have a new set of 4.11 gears that is available to the winner at an extra cost. If you would like to see this Bronco or test ride it let me know. I want to keep the truck but have another project.

It has a 200 CID rebuilt inline 6 with 3 speed trans

ITS A RUSTY ONE!!

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Have To See It, That Bronco Was In West Palm Years Ago 200 Motor 411 Gears Dana 44 Front If The Body Is In Ok Shape 4.000 To 4,500 And The Motor Was Rebuilt I ThinK That Would Be A Good Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.