• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 73 302/c4 w/bad body but nice wheels (can haul north at chrimas and meet along 75)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G8tor38

I am going to NC for Christmas, so if any of you guys want to save some miles and want this I am taking my car hauler and will carry it as far as Franklin, NC for no charge with $500 payment up front. I can also meet along the way if needed but it might be very late at night so we can work out details. I will be bringing my 72 back to Florida with me so I won't be able to meet on the way back due to the trailer needs to be empty for my 72 return trip, so the exchange will have to happen on the way up.

This is a 1973 bronco (no top or doors) with the body rusted bad (no saving it). The chasis is solid as is the grill. This was originally a power steering unit but the previous owner stripped it out along with the windshield wiper set up. It has homemade tube doors that go with it but aren't installed and a very nice rear tailgate made out of 1.5 tubing and mesh that is installed and is part of a dog box set up which includes the top rail that goes around the top of the bed that will need plywood or mesh welded on to complete the enclosure for the box (it looked to be wood originally but has nothing on it now) this is a neat set up for a hunting rig.

This comes complete with a 302 that the previous owner did fire up for me but I have not tried so we will say it needs freshening up, a c-4 tranny, and j-shift dana-20 which the shifter is broke but not sure if you can unbolt it and put a new one on it or not I know nothing about them.

The truck also has a set of 33 x 12.50 x 15's on it with what looks to be like 10 inch aluminum rims that need to be cleaned up but are in good shape, the tires are dry rotted with like new tread but doubt you could even use them as a pasture tire.

I did forget to mention that the auto column in the truck is no good, so heads up on that which means no steering. We move it around by turning the tires by hand. There are also NO SEATS either. I am selling as a rolling chasis but is complete as far as wiring, guages, fuel lines, etc......

any questions let me know and I will try to answer the best I can, but would like this gone by Christmas.

I am not sure if the pics will upload so send me a pm and a email and I will send out some pics.

Broncoman1966

Sorry guys but I bought it from him when he was coming through after christmas. Not much left of it now going to the scrap yard on saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.