• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

73 Bronco for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

monstergarage87

Loc.
Branchville
Sold everything off last weekend to a local. But i still have the title and glovebox door, asking $150 shipped. Signed over by PO and ready to go.

Last edited:

WarEagle68

Loc.
Weogufka, AL
How much for the super;D roll bar? Just Kidding, PO must of been a plumber!

Would love to have the doors but too far! Just couldn't help but comment on roll bar:p

njs76

Loc.
pittstown
I was interested in the whole vehicle, engine and all I have a rear i can put in so I can get it rolling are you still selling it whole?

HigginsHorse

I need the rear brake light assemblies and the parking brake mechanism (the actual brake pedal and piece that bolts inside). I also need an ignition switch bezel. How much you want for those and how much to ship to 27614?
Thanks.

OP
OP
M

monstergarage87

Loc.
Branchville
Hey guys.. sorry i havent gotten back to any of you but its been snowing and havent had time to get the truck apart.

spdrac- the truck has a manual box, no power steering

higginshorse- ill get you some pictures of the parts and make me an offer on the stuff, dont want too much or too little

OP
OP
M

monstergarage87

Loc.
Branchville
Ok... heres a few things that i have ready to go right now. Getting ready to strip down the frame so i should have that stuff up next week after christmas.

But heres what i have:
3 speed steering column and wheel
manual steering box and pitman arm
Solid dash
Hood prop rod
Dash switches and knobs
heater controls
Ignition switch with keys
Front grill marker lights
Tailgate hinges
steering column plate
1 door strap
Shifter boot and collar for dana 20
tailgate latches
defrost vent
grill, beatup but solid

Make me offers on all these parts.

And chris, ill get you a shipping quote after the holidays, just too busy right now. Sorry about that

John

Last edited:

maggard12

Loc.
Whitesburg, Ky
dash pad

How much for the dash pad alone and shipping to 40475? Also, would you sell the tittle and glovebox door seperate from the frame? thanks

OP
OP
M

monstergarage87

Loc.
Branchville
Heres some pictures of the stuff. And i answered PM's so look in your inboxes.

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01394.jpg

DSC01396.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01399.jpg

DSC01408.jpg

DSC01409.jpg

DSC01416.jpg

DSC01417.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

And make offers, dont have any set prices. Ill be putting some stuff on ebay towards the end of the week so act quick.

John

buknbronco

Still have the driver door? If so would you sell the rods/latch mech. from inside it?

OP
OP
M

monstergarage87

Loc.
Branchville
Anyone else? Also have the 200 inline six, 3 speed trans and transfer case available for $200. Has motor mounts. Motor is free. Told it ran not too long ago.

OP
OP
M

monstergarage87

Loc.
Branchville
Ok.. $250 for the dana 44. Has 4.11 gears. Pickup only for it. Have it on ebay too but if you want it, ill end it early and its yours.

DSC01426.jpg

DSC01427.jpg

DSC01429.jpg

Doesnt include the wheels.

Have a bunch of small parts so PM me with whatever you might need. And i have both tanks. Steel rear tank and poly side tank. Both have sending units and are solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.