• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 74 Bronco almost complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgatte001

1974 Bronco that has begun a body off full restore and is close to being completed. The frame has been blasted and the body is primered and ready for paint. Here's a list of everything.
Body: Brand new metal from grill to firewall, including new fenders, grill, hood, firewall, windshield frame, all gaskets, new 6 point roll cage, 2 sets of doors with windows, a few sets of seats, new painted dash, inside has new rhino lining, new set of bushwacker fender flares
Engine and Trans: Newly rebuilt 302(installed), new 4 speed auto trans(installed), new wiring harness(50% done), new spings and lift(installed), new power steering(installed). new chrome headers(installed)

We are just burnt out after restoring another bronco and dont have the time. I have just about everything to finish the Bronco with alot of new parts still in the boxes. The bronco is practically brand new front to back and has absolutely no rust. I can email pics

OP
OP
M

mgatte001

Bronco

Yea I appreciate that man, wish I could finish it but my helper(dad) is burnt out on the 66 we just did.

FrankGIII

Hello, I live in Lafayette and I just bought a 1973 Ford Bronco and I am about to start the restoration process. This is my first time taking on a project like this and I would like to pick your brain since you have been through the process. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you have any extra parts laying around I would be interested in looking at them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.