• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

74 Ranger 302 AT PS...THIS HAS BEEN SOLD THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
joke

I found a bad u-joint and when I repaired it here is what I found:

Spindles bearings whats left of them, both sides
Bad locking hub
Spindle nut broken
wrong adjuster installed
Inner axle shaft work, had JB weld on it where is was "repaired" ( no pic)
The rebuilt carb, leaks about 3 gallon per hour, its sitting in the garage untouched, any one want to buy a "rebuilt carb"

You and I didn't see it when we both bought it until YOU did the repair. Whose fault is that... yours, mine, the guy I bought it from??? I don't know, do you?
Remember you made the offer IN PERSON and I accepted.

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I drove 642 miles 1 way for this Bronco ( 1284 RT)

Yeah......... ouch!

.... hope you had asked for plenty of pics before you drove there...... If all this is true (which you can never tell over the web) I'd be pissed off too........ it was still your choice to buy it...... I've been in the same boat! You drove all that distace..... load it up. To bad Chris wasn't there to talk over the Bronco with you......

Buyer beware- the seller might not know anything about the Bronco

Seller beware- your name might show up on ClassicBroncos if the buyer is not happy with his purchase when he gets it home. (still kinda silly if you ask me)

Hogback

BajaFresh75, i'm upset with you because you never returned any of my calls I made to you as soon as I got home and fired up that "good solid motor", all I wanted to do was to tell you about the things that were bad that you told me were good. That of course made me think i had been swindled.
All you had to do was say you were'nt sure about the motor and i may be backing you up on this. But I've heard of shome shadyness you've pulled on others too, so i know your type. I owe you one, and some day i'm gonna repay you.

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I wish I had kept that Bronco alot more than you wish you didn't buy it (your 1st Bronco). That was a nice Bronco, anyway, Happy 4th Hogback.

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
silly

Yeah......... ouch!

.... hope you had asked for plenty of pics before you drove there...... If all this is true (which you can never tell over the web) I'd be pissed off too........ it was still your choice to buy it...... I've been in the same boat! You drove all that distace..... load it up. To bad Chris wasn't there to talk over the Bronco with you......

Buyer beware- the seller might not know anything about the Bronco

Seller beware- your name might show up on ClassicBroncos if the buyer is not happy with his purchase when he gets it home. (still kinda silly if you ask me)

I can sleep at night, maybe if I made some money I'd feel bad. but I bought the SAME Bronco for the same price amonth or so earlier. I think it's silly also!

rednck21

I drove 642 miles 1 way for this Bronco ( 1284 RT)

thats nothing...i drove 1872 miles roundtrip for the 67 in my sig and it was better in person that i had thought;D i do consider myself to be very lucky though:)

Chris, is this rig in question the one you were in when i saw you on trail #8 on my way up to the top(backside) of slickrock in my orange uncut last fall?

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Good deal on the 67. Yep, that's the one. Find another for 35 hunge and I'll buy it!!

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
BajaFresh75, i'm upset with you because you never returned any of my calls I made to you as soon as I got home and fired up that "good solid motor", all I wanted to do was to tell you about the things that were bad that you told me were good. That of course made me think i had been swindled.
All you had to do was say you were'nt sure about the motor and i may be backing you up on this. But I've heard of shome shadyness you've pulled on others too, so i know your type. I owe you one, and some day i'm gonna repay you.[/QUOT

C'mon, tell he truth, " my dad owned it for a few years'... my Dad has NEVER owned a Bronco, anyone on the list that knows me can back that up. I dont't know why you want to pile on, because that was a great Bronco for $2200.00I wish you would get your facts straight before you come after me, especially on a Bronco you bought 4 years ago. I WAS unsure about the motor, I sold the Bronco to that guy, and he called me to see if I wanted to buy it back after two years, because he was moving out of town. I bought it, and had it for a couple of days when you looked at it. It wasn't even officially for sale.
Whatever!

ransil

Bronco Guru
ransil, why dont you come up here and you and I can flame the guy I bought it from. He built it not me, I bought it to take to tellico and then resell because my trail rig was in the shop. The rebuilt engine/trans is what I WAS TOLD. Same with Detroits. That stuff is internal. WHAT do you want???

I don't want anything!!

I do not have 9 months of buyer remorse, Did I say that somewhere, go ahead and check I'll wait..............

My first post only stated you did not describe the as they were, I backed that up with pictures and the quotes from your e-mails after being called an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.