• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 74 Sandrunner for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
$13K or best offer....reasonable offers will be considered. PM if interested.

Well friends.....I've been re-evaluating my various projects and something has got to go. Unfortunately it looks like it's going to be the Bronco.

I've got over 9 years of work into this thing and a ton of money...well more than I'm asking. I'm not desperate to sell it, but I'd like to get rid of it.

This thing is 100% custom, but not yet completed. If you want to build a crazy performing off-road machine, this is a GREAT start.

• West Coast Broncos pre-runner fenders and bodysides custom mounted with 1/4 turn Dzus fasteners over tubular front clip
  • 32V 4.6L from a 99 Cobra (long block) - planned 03 Supercharger conversion, have some but not all parts for conversion - needs a fair bit to finish the motor
  • D20/C4 combo - have correct adapter plate for 4.6L to C4
  • Custom rear Deaver suspension - leaves 12" longer than stock, custom hangers
  • Custom front arms (12" longer than stock) w/JMX16 Rod ends (HUGE)
  • King bypass and coil-over front shocks, King bumpstops at all 4 corners (Over $3500 in shocks/bumpstops alone)
  • Full fiberglass body
  • Full complement of Autometer gauges in custom dash (Speedo, voltage, fuel level, fuel pressure, oil temp, oil pressure, trans temp, water temp)
  • Custom cage tied into frame w/bushings for isolation
  • 15 gal aluminum fuel cell
  • Lightforce 10" diameter flood lights on custom light bar

The major things needed to complete this build:

• Front swaybar (have the parts, just haven't fabricated the mounts, etc)
  • Rear axle link (not sure if it needs one or not.)
  • Finish motor (accessories, brackets, Computer, Fuel Injection, oil-pan modification) You could easily build this naturally aspirated, or even switch back to a regular motor with a quick install of stock motor mounts/towers)
  • High pressure fuel system (to match motor)
  • Finish weld (it's welded up about 80% and can be transported safely, but there is finish work to be done on various areas of the cage/suspension.)
  • Seats, belts & Paint (or don't paint - it's fiberglass so it won't rust ;) )

I know I haven't listed everything, but the build thread is here for all the pics you want.....

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47631&highlight=sandrunner&page=23

$13K or best offer....reasonable offers will be considered. PM if interested.

Attachments

• 031909 Driver side view.jpg
    031909 Driver side view.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 1,920
  • 031909 Driver 3 quarter view.jpg
    031909 Driver 3 quarter view.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 1,765
  • 081008 Engine 3-quarter.jpg
    081008 Engine 3-quarter.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 1,803
Last edited:

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Damn i remember going through your entire build thread when i first signed up for CB. Too bad you weren't able to finish it because it sure was going to be a bad ass pre-runner bronco, but other things are more important so Good luck with sale. Too bad i dont have the money because i sure would like to buy it especially when i live out in SoCal.;D

greasyb1

Hows it going? Im seriously interested in your rig. Im going to read the thread before I start asking questions I probably already have answers to! Quick one. Is the cage made per Class 3 SCORE specs?
Ill read on before I ask any more.

Could I call you if I have more questions? my e mail is robertnewdoll@gmail.com
txh

OP
OP
sstlaure

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
Hows it going? Im seriously interested in your rig. Im going to read the thread before I start asking questions I probably already have answers to! Quick one. Is the cage made per Class 3 SCORE specs?
Ill read on before I ask any more.

Could I call you if I have more questions? my e mail is robertnewdoll@gmail.com
txh

Cage is 1-3/4x0.120 wall DOM, not sure if the seat mounts, cage tie-ins/isolators, etc would meet specifications. I didn't design it with sanctioned racing in mind. (She is built well though....)

Sent you an email

OP
OP
sstlaure

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
14K OBO....Price dropped - any interest?

Anyone know how to change the pricing at the top of the thread????

OP
OP
sstlaure

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
Bump to the top....who wants to fly through the dunes/desert??????

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Dissappointing to see that you will not be the one to finish this, But... I know how it goes someone will be getting a nice base for an awesome truck!

1970mule

Bronco Guru
SAD DAY. i was waiting for it to get done, i talked to you alot about that one, nice truck. If i had the cash i would swoop on that one

OP
OP
sstlaure

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
We'll see what happens. If it doesn't sell for what I'd like to get out of it I'll keep it and finish it. (getting REAL close to bottom at this price)

OP
OP
sstlaure

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
I know someone wants to fly around the dunes in this thing.....

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Looks like a really cool build that you had going there! Sorry to see that your having to sell it. Hope it all works out for ya. ;D

Try clicking go advanced in the edit section of the first post and you may be able to change the price that way.

OP
OP
sstlaure

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
At this point this is pretty much my bottom dollar, if it doesn't sell, I'll hang on to it and keep it for later. It's more struggling to find the time to work on it rather than I need to sell it. If she sits for awhile, then she sits:p

It's the title/heading info I couldn't change, I modified the price in the first post already.

Status
Not open for further replies.