• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS 75 with 351w efi, c4, and lots more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
no longer for sale. I decided to keep it :)

i have been thinking of selling my 75

351w efi from a 94 ford lighning. it was rebuilt about 15,000 miles ago. gt40 heads, roller rockers, edelbrock intake, 5.0 cam, explorer belt drive. runs like a champ. headers with dual flowmaster exhaust.

a9l computer with my custom harness. it has a MSD distributor and remote mount TFI.

wildhorses 3.5" suspension lift with 33x12.50 tires on MT rims.

it has a stock c4 with a little flare on the 2-3 shift if you are standing on it. it is fine if you drive normal :)

i welded in new floors in the front and made some patches in the bed, the rockers could use some work if you want a show rig but they are fine for a driver. overall it is solid and great for a driver. i drive it all winter and lots suring the summer.

i no longer have the softop but it comes with a halfcab needing some work.

it has stock gears and does 70 mph down the interstate no problem. the rear axle has been rebuilt.

it has power steering with manual brakes. i do have a power bracket and JY hydroboost with front disk swap that i will include.

bellview / warn winch that works great on a vintage warn bumper.

$8500

bronco.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
What year and vehicle is the EFI 351W from? Hate to see you get rid of such a tuff ride!!

OP
OP
B

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
What year and vehicle is the EFI 351W from? Hate to see you get rid of such a tuff ride!!

1994 ford lightning. it is a roller block and rebuilt by masseys machine shop in jackson ms. a friend pulled it out and put a chevy 6.0 in the lightning :mad:

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
I actually really like the LS motors. A friend and I put one in his CJ7. They just don't belong in a ford. The guys that put em in mustangs make me sick

If it wasn't such a pain in the arse to put a chevy motor in my EB I would. Parts are cheaper, easier to find and the options are infinite.

I'm sure I'll take crap for that but the chevy small block is the most popular engine on the planet.

bronco-billy-66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madison Mississippi
If it wasn't such a pain in the arse to put a chevy motor in my EB I would. Parts are cheaper, easier to find and the options are infinite.

I'm sure I'll take crap for that but the chevy small block is the most popular engine on the planet.

True. I just feel off brands should get the Chevy motors. Fords should roll with Fords
To each his own.

Sorry for jacking your thread Chris;D
BUMP

wilsonj97

Are you still looking to sell? If so can I get interior pictures and also pictures of the half cab top? Do you think this is a reliable enough vehicle to drive to Shreveport?

OP
OP
B

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
i drive it 40-100 miles daily so yes it would drive to shreveport with ease.

it is a ranger and has the brown hounds hooth interior. the drivers seat is torn on the bottom but the passenger and rear are perfect. i have the original door panels and rear panels but i have them out. no carpet and a tuff box center console with a alpine 9776 deck in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.