• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

76 crawler

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutwiler

76 model built for the trails
Rebuilt 351W probably 5 years ago, less than 5K miles since it hasn't been driven on the street since. HEI Dist installed last summer, new ford motorsport wires, stock motocraft 2bbl running off 22 Gallon fuel cell in back.
Currently running a more than capable elec fan setup, extra radiator and mechanical fan available as well if you desire elec is not for you.
Rebuilt c4 3 yrs ago, has cooler and numerous fluid changes, still brand new internally.
79 D60 Front installed little over a year ago w/ 4.56 gears and detroit, stock axles. Gr8 lakes offroad diff cover
New Old stock Corporate 14 Bolt rear installed same time, 4.56 and detroit. This axle was still in a crate when I bought it, never been run before I got it, Gr8 Lakes offroad diff cover. All bearings and seals on both axles were brand new and have less than 1000 miles on them.
Tera Low 4:1 kit in twin sticked transfercase with custom billet pistol grip shift knobs.
Full hydraulic steering. Brand new valve and ram, not a junkyard takeoff. Has filter and cooler/extra fluid resevoir.
Duff Long arms with CAGE D60 conversion brackets.
Full cage tied to frame and Sliders.
Dovetailed front and rear, tubed from the door posts back(door posts removed)
38SX swampers with 85% tread on 8 bolt hummer wheels with cut down run flats and reinforced with weld in rock rings.
Brand new Vinyl Corbeau Baja SS seats, driver has 5 point harness.
Ron Francis wiring harness under the dash on firewall, still have all manuals and instructions that came with harness.
12Volt Guy switch panel for ignition and accessories(also has a integrated winch control but it's not hooked up)
Warn 8000I winch with synthetic rope.
Bikini top and a well used soft top available as well.
Also will include my trailer for the right price.This thing has been wheeled all over the southeast works very well, it has some scratches and dents but I think it's in pretty good shape for the amount of use it's seen. Never been rolled though. Got too many toys and this is the one that I've decided needs to go. Call me to discuss.
Located north of Atlanta Ga and will assist in delivery within a couple of hours.
Email me for pics.
tutwilea@squared.com
678-576-0767
Adam Tutwiler

Last edited:

godsotherson

Nice rig, very good setup! This is a steal for someone. If I didn't have too many already, or was rich, it would be mine!!!!!

GOOD LUCK, someone is getting a deal.

rednck21

ill second that. ive seen this rig in person and its a great deal for someone:cool:

Blane

OP
OP
T

tutwiler

Thanks for the bumps fellas - workin on somethin else right now so this one needs to go. Trying to send pics out as requested but sending me emails is a better way to get a response as opposed to PM's or posting on here.
Thanks!
Adam

OP
OP
T

tutwiler

Oh yeah, forgot about the 4:1 kit in the twin sticked T Case, added it to main description.

Status
Not open for further replies.