• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 76 Uncut ground up restore to original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Wow, Clean rig..! Hope he sells it to a good home :)

Wakewheelin

does seem pretty high especially for having rust bubbles on the hood and a hole in the seat, but then if you can get that Congratulations. Good luck.

DUCKWORTH 71/76

Loc.
Neptune Beach
This 76 cream puff is now riding on brand new Super Traction tires. (Same tire as in photo's) A couple of them were a little out of wack and made for a bumpy/squeeky ride. She now rides down the road nice and smooth!

Price has been reduced to $27,900.00, OBO. Make a reasonable offer and then come and get her.

Broncoman1966

Don't think so! Nice driver but No show truck for this price it should be flawless! Quit Smokin Crack! Cause this is a PIPE DREAM! If I have ever seen one! Nough Said!

DUCKWORTH 71/76

Loc.
Neptune Beach
Broncoman1966 - Everyone has an opinion and yours is loud and stinks. I recently sold a 71 for $35K so just because you can't afford it does'nt mean someone else can't. The pipe dream here is you ever owning a Bronco as nice as this one. Enough said.....

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
I'd rank this right up there with the one that just sold for 10K in Tennessee.

I believe just a while ago there were some postings of near 100 point rigs, sold at BJ for 32-35K that were period correct or dog gone close to it.

At least do a better job of undercoating the rust on the front passenger side frame-to-body mount. After the first picture I lost interest. :(

tbronckr

Something is always worht what someone will pay. Hopefully when it does sell Duckworth will let us know the price so we all can be educated as to what the market is. Duckworth did a good job of describing the rig in his ad and people decide to purchase when the percieved value exceeds the price. I have a 76 that is nicer and I would not let it go for less than what he is asking and I think it could take some time to get the price but there is always someone for every rig you just have to get it in front of them.

DUCKWORTH 71/76

Loc.
Neptune Beach
THANK YOU tbroncr for passing out some much needed wisdom here....What is up with haters? Must be Democrats siting at home collecting their unemployment with nothing better to do but whine about something....;D

WheelHorse....No offence but what does someone selling their rig for $10K have anything to do with me selling mine? Please see tbroncr's post. If you notice I included "OBO" after the price; I am willing to negotiate. Sorry if my truck/ad offends you in some way. Other than the minor issues I pointed out, it is like a brand new truck. I have alot more $$ invested in the truck than what I'm asking for it. I also don't "need" to sell it but would like to see someone else enjoy it more than I can at this time.
The photos we posted are not the best, but just so you know, there is no rust on the underside of the truck.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
What is up with haters? Must be Democrats

No Democrats get pissy when someone has an opinion that differs from their own.

As for the Bronco, I feel for the asking price the hood should be replaced with a new one, painted to match, and the seat repaired. A small investment for a huge return.

DUCKWORTH 71/76

Loc.
Neptune Beach
Hi Revelation,

Please don't get me started on our government....I guess I started it though did'nt I....anyway....

THANK YOU for your thoughts....I could/should probably make the repairs or just negotiate the price down a bit.....I've gotten one offer for $20K so far but that, unfortunately, won't get the deal done.

Take care,

Hank

DUCKWORTH 71/76

Loc.
Neptune Beach
Anyone interested at $26,900? I will include paint/install of a new steel hood and repair the seat.....Come and get this black beauty, then watch a grown man cry....:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.