• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL '76 with strong 302 OD/black MOVING. NEW PRICE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorchRedTulsan

MOVING SALE. NEW PRICE - $6000!!

I bought this Bronco as a long-time dream-come-true birthday present for myself. I have loved having it and it pains me to have to sell it but my current work situation is forcing me to sell.

I drive it casually around town whenever I can or as a daily driver when the weather requires. 302 V8 that runs very strong. Power steering. Corbeau bucket seats. Rhino Linings throughout the interior. I'm not a Bronco expert at all but I'll gladly answer any questions I can.

2010-10-29_08-29-56_108.jpg

2010-10-29_08-29-40_218.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
TorchRedTulsan

TorchRedTulsan

Hey guys. I had to come to Oklahoma and I got snowed in. I'll get pics posted as soon as I can get back.

OP
OP
TorchRedTulsan

TorchRedTulsan

Sorry for the delay on the pictures. I took quite a few today while trying to remember what everyone asked for. If you need more detailed pictures or information, I'd be happy to get that for you. It does have some surface rust in what I was told were the usual areas but nothing to be concerned about. If there are any local members who would like to check it out for themselves or to get an opinion for everyone else, I'd be happy to show it to them.

Passenger Side rear wheel well
492134513_photobucket_52172_.jpg

Driver Side rear wheel well
492134513_photobucket_52176_.jpg

Interior
492134513_photobucket_52177_.jpg

492134513_photobucket_52180_.jpg

492134513_photobucket_52183_.jpg

Floor pans
492134513_photobucket_52178_.jpg

492134513_photobucket_52181_.jpg

Engine Compartment
492134513_photobucket_52186_.jpg

492134513_photobucket_52185_.jpg

492134513_photobucket_52188_.jpg

OP
OP
TorchRedTulsan

TorchRedTulsan

I've apparently forgotten my email password from being gone for a week. Go figure. I'll get emails out to those of you that requested them tomorrow when I get to the office.

*edit* Okay. Emails with pics have been sent. All messages have been replied to

Last edited:
OP
OP
TorchRedTulsan

TorchRedTulsan

Okay guys, here's the deal. I just found out yesterday that I got a new job out of state and will be moving next week. I really want to get this sold before I move so I'm going to lower the price to $6000 only until I move at some point next week. Once I move, I might just end up keeping it as the new job will alleviate the financial stress but I'd rather sell it and not deal with hauling it back on a trailer again.

OP
OP
TorchRedTulsan

TorchRedTulsan

All pms responded to and emails sent. I dropped the rocker panel diamond plate to check for rust

492134513_photobucket_53841_.jpg

492134513_photobucket_53843_.jpg

492134513_photobucket_53842_.jpg

400exr1

Bronco

Where are you moving to? Any closer to Houston Texas? Does the truck have any problems cruising 70? How are the bushings in the front end? What size are the tires? What is the axle code in the glove box? If you have additional pics please send them to

Thanks

Blake

Last edited:
OP
OP
TorchRedTulsan

TorchRedTulsan

Mods can delete. No longer for sale

Sorry for the extremely long wait on the replies. I moved at the end of Feb and have not been able to update this post since. As stated, if it didn't sell before going through the hassle of hauling it back to Okl, I was going to keep it. Now that I'm back, I couldn't be happier that the several deals that started ended up falling through. Took the top off last weekend and have been loving every minute of still having it =)

joshua

Contributor
Mods can delete. No longer for sale

Sorry for the extremely long wait on the replies. I moved at the end of Feb and have not been able to update this post since. As stated, if it didn't sell before going through the hassle of hauling it back to Okl, I was going to keep it. Now that I'm back, I couldn't be happier that the several deals that started ended up falling through. Took the top off last weekend and have been loving every minute of still having it =)

Cool man. But you should lock this up or people will keep posting on here (is it still for sale.) and probly wont look to page two that you decided not to sell.

Here how

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157586

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.