• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

84 Ford Econoline - Parts

DANGO

My next door neighbor has an '84 E150 with a 351W HO (4bbl), C6, and I think ford 9" 350 limited slip. He will sell it all to me for about $500. Deal or not? It has 175,000 miles, no serious motor work or transmission work ever. Starts right up and runs good.

I have a 302 out of my 74 Bronco with only 46,000 original miles, that I am planning to go through this winter. I am doing a frame off restore (not stock, lifted, disk brakes, and lots of new sheet metal, 35's, cage, etc....) I have already had the C4 gone through and it is ready to install.

I also have a 351W block fresh from the machine shop .030 over, but it belongs to my teenage son for his 92 Mustang. I may be able to talk him out of it if his money get tight.

Is this Van too good a deal to pass up?

Does anyone know for sure if the Van is a 9" third member and if so how many splines? Someone told me it was 9" 35 spline.... would like a confirmation of that.

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D The van will be 31 spline 9" and the motor will be good to rebuild. But the trans is not a good choice. That is a lot of money for only a couple parts. good luck.%) %) %) Bill :cool: %) :p

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Should have the canned ham pump on it. Good score with all the brackets.
I think the Econoline intake is shorter so you may be able to close the stock hood over the 351.

MATT76

I'm using the air cleaner off an Econoline - plus I just became a contributor so I want to post a pic

Attachments

• p5210014.jpg
    p5210014.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 78