• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

95 F 250 351 zf 5 speed 4x4

igottastanger

I just picked up a 95 f 250 with 351 zf 5 speed its an ext. cab long bed 4x4 its complete. What should i scab off this before i take it to the scrap yard? Anyone want anything here? Im keeping the 351 and zf of course.

Rymadd

I just picked up a 95 f 250 with 351 zf 5 speed its an ext. cab long bed 4x4 its complete. What should i scab off this before i take it to the scrap yard? Anyone want anything here? Im keeping the 351 and zf of course.

I have gotten alot of parts off ford trucks, but the only thing I used in my bronco that new is the heater blower motor if I remeber correctly. much stronger then the old one.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
If it is dual tanks. I would get the complete tank setup for fuel injection dual tanks off it. All wiring, hoses/lines, fuel pumps and accumulator, tank selectoe valve and wiring. If it works for a new truck it will work on our broncos! Might have to modify some stuff but the base is there. Also rear end, fuel doors ans assemblies to make older broncos look like 77's. windshield washer/overflow bottle. Might be able to use the mirrors. Basically anything YOU think can be retried into your bronco