• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Good Evening All, I have a 1966 bronco half cab. Asking if anyone knows of anybody in Western Canada that has done the 4BT conversion. 250-571-4241

placerminer2

Good Evening All, I have a 1966 bronco half cab. Asking if anyone knows of anybody in Western Canada that has done the 4BT conversion. 250-571-4241. I new to the site and not sure if this is the place to ask this question.

Last edited:

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey placerminer. Welcome. Not sure who’s done it, but fairly certain that not many of us have yet.
There are a few around though, so hopefully someone will have some good info for you.

Good luck.

TAC71

Contributor
There is one running around in the Vancouver area. I talked to the owner when I saw it at a car show years ago.
Whereabouts are you located?

Sendero

Sr. Jr. Member
I am pretty sure BC broncos sells a motor mount and crossmember kit. Or at least they used to. The 4BT is tall and heavy and doesn’t put out a lot of power without some modification. Pretty cool though!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good Evening All, I have a 1966 bronco half cab. Asking if anyone knows of anybody in Western Canada that has done the 4BT conversion. 250-571-4241. I new to the site and not sure if this is the place to ask this question.

Welcome aboard.. find what you were looking for yet?